Old Cynic Empires and Puzzles Blog

I blog about Empires and Puzzles, mainly hero reviews and Events, with the odd guide every now and then. I wanted to create a thread that I could update with new content, and with the moderators consent, this will be it!

20 Likes

I put together a short roundup of what we currently know about Tomes and Trainer Troops. I’ll continue to update this post with any missing pieces:

4 Likes

I enjoy reading your witty reviews, glad your blog exists! :+1:

2 Likes

Very happy to read your blog… Nice Job Oldcynic, thank you very much

3 Likes

Now Epic Trainer troop is also available information is in the proper master topic :slight_smile:
As I see so far you have only included the 1-3 star ones.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone -thanks for reading my stuff!

Thanks PFF for sharing all the information and letting me know if I’m missing something!

2 Likes

I appreciate your work! Keep it up man!

4 Likes

I’ve put together an ambitious, but fun, countdown of my choice for best 4-Star heroes in Empires and Puzzles.

6 Likes

Excellent @OldCynic!!!

1 Like

Hi everyone, this is my take on the February hotm, Iris: Iris Review - Empires and Puzzles HotM February 22 • OLD CYNIC Thanks!

1 Like

Just another fan… thanks a bunch! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Here’s my January Empires and Puzzles blog roundup. Each month I cover the top Defense heroes and some E&P news:

2 Likes

Can’t believe Ludwig is already out of the Top 10 :open_mouth:

Also I am super excited for Season 5, some great characters headed our way and with SGG’s track record of late with incorporating new special mechanics or cool usage of the existing specials, I am hopeful for new and cool characters.

Can’t wait to get my hands on Isis and Osiris!

2 Likes

I do expect to see him back, I just don’t think there are many of him out there. But the Christmas bunch are dominating and that’s clear to see in-game.

1 Like

My review of the new Underwild hero, Congalach:

2 Likes

This is a review for the new Ninja hero, Topaz:

Thanks for reading.

I’ve been busy! Here’s my review for Peridot, the other new ninja:

1 Like

Here’s my guide for the upcoming War of the Three Kingdoms event. I’ve also taken a look at all the new heroes and assess them based on what we currently know.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, this is a fun look at Mono Tanks. A subscriber makes a case to abandon them:

That was a great write-up Cynic :+1:

2 Likes