October 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Dynasty Of Dunes, Tavern Of Legends, Challenge Festival 1, Contest Of Elements, Underwild, Covenant Of Champions, Atlantis, Masquerade, and Clash Of Knights)

Yup, I had a look again and definitely Oceanus, Uraeus, Misandra and Iris for Atlantis. The following Atlantis event will have a featured costumed hero :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Should be for the following Dunes event in December :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(if the v53 game update doesn’t change this plan)

1 Like

It’s going to be costume Proton, I’m positive :joy:

3 Likes

I see what you did there.

2 Likes

Lol thank you :pray: 20 chars

2 Likes

Sweet! Good to know that the contest of elements is on a every 2 months cadence, gives me some breathing room to get ready as for the eventual red version of the contest, however many months away from now it is, o feel i dont have enough healers :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

For the same reason I hope that red event is the last of the cycle

1 Like

Sadly not the last of the cycle but still some time to prepare. @ABadSeed

3 Likes

I am planning on posting calendars for November tomorrow sometime. I am working through the week-at-a-glance and Quick Ref today.

10 Likes

So, green on December 5 would put blue in early February and red in April-ish 2023? Yeah, I think I can snag Grazul in FS and max her by then. Would feel better with one more good 4- or 5-star red healer, but maybe not impossible, anyway.

2 Likes

8 weeks apart so 5 December, 30 January, 27 March, 22 May.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind iris… She evaded me the first time and she definitely has become very useful…

I’ll probably go heavy noor for the last two levels… Let her minions be my meat shield for the bulk of the levels…

Dates seems right unless SG accelerating this like the Tower of Styx so that they can release more elemental heroes.

1 Like

Sorry play, but I can find the thread for the latest black friday 2022 , and all the info related about the portal/ heroes.

I know Petri wrotte about it, which heroes will be included and which wont etc,…

Can someone send me the info please or link?

Thank you!

1 Like

It’s just in the Version 52 Release Notes & Status as I linked in my November forecast already :+1:

There is no master topic for Black Friday 2022 yet.

2 Likes

Yes, I will add it later.
Maybe next week.

SGG changed their plans, I updated my predictions accordingly.

The strangest thing is Covenant summon whereas it isn’t even present on the official calendar!

@IsaHurricane in the end there is a costume in the Atlantis summon this month :grimacing:

4 Likes

Very strong featured list this time IMO

1 Like

Agreed. Topaz is the only one that would make me sad to get.