October 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Dynasty Of Dunes, Tavern Of Legends, Challenge Festival 1, Contest Of Elements, Underwild, Covenant Of Champions, Atlantis, Masquerade, and Clash Of Knights)

@Elioty33 Thanks! :clap::clap::clap::kissing_heart:

1 Like

CF2 happened only once before on the 11th of August 2022 and it had Rhys, Emilio and Senan as featured heroes.

As of now (and again, it’s still over 1 month so subject to change, with the v53 game update in the meantime), my Magic Orb tells me that Narcisa and Winifred will be featured (and only these two). Yet, it’s inconsistent as the advertised hero (the one shown on the portal’s card in the list of summon portals) is Ogima, and the advertised hero is usually (always?) featured too.

So I have to say take this one with a grain of salt. And it starts in December so it’s technically not part of the November calendar but I like to give one more event to “connect” to the following month.

4 Likes

By the time they release the half decent 2nd costume heroes they will be obsolete already…

Why the staggered the release is baffling tbh

2 Likes

Is there any hope of Hathor shows up on November or should I wait for December?

I am saving for him too. Hope it will be december so I will have more time to gather coins!

Thanks! You are awesome!

1 Like

Excellent summary again Oracle.

Can anyone kindly point me in the right direction - I can’t seem to find the thread on Magni C2 and all the other C2s? [EDIT: FOUND IT! 🧪 Early Information on Round 1 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v50]]

And another silly query: if I pull Magni C2, will it come with Magni C1?

Thank you again :slight_smile:

Yes all S1 pulls from costume chamber will include both costumes

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing these valuable info! Now I can finish my calendar… oh and I will wait for your covenant details :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

The next Soul Exchange will be in December. I hope this helps! And yes, Tower of Styx will be in November already.

14 Likes

@Elioty33 I didn’t notice any highlights in Atlantis with costume, is that right? :wink:

Is there a reason why it has been delayed?

Well, Oceanus and Misandra don’t have costume AFAIK. I will take another look for you later.

3 Likes

Does this also mean that they will be pushed back a month moving forward, or was this a one time thing and the next SE will be one month “early”

It is not a good or logical decision. It is the most expected by the players

damn… I really hope you will be correct with your Tetisheri forecast for november!!

Otherwise, Id try to get Papyros currently :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot @Elioty33!

Great, I think I will try to get him, as now there is best chance for him (0.2% is bad but it will go down after).

Most likely this will be changed to new costumes with v53 update.

2 Likes

If you pull from Costume Chamber then yes.
If Hero Academy gives you a costume then it is a fifty-fifty chance which one will you get.

I think it is highly likely as updating to Version 53 will be forced on November 28th.

7 Likes

Yup, you are correct, I am adding another note to my forecast. :+1:

So I’m saving my gems and coins for Hathor and C Perseus