šŸÆ [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

Thank you very much! I was saving gems for the tavern, I think I can then use them in the towerā€¦!!!

Are you kidding me? remove this tower, leave the tavern

6 Likes

Emblems are everywhere since they nerfed Telluria harshly :slight_smile: Thanks Telluria :slight_smile:

1 Like

After doing the first 10 stagesā€¦this thing just isnā€™t worth the time/effort. I looked at the ā€œCompletionā€ rewards, and you get 5 Ninja coins for completing all 50 levels. So I figured ā€œhey, it must take 10 coins for a summons.ā€ But no. It take 100 coins for a summons.

So this will be the first thing in the game I will routinely skip. It is just not worth the effort.

12 Likes

I believe this new event is another way for players to compete with each other (heroes + battle items) like challenge event.

1 Like

I got to 10 levels before quitting. Clearly, you are quicker on the uptake than I am.

Complete waste of time.

Yeah. how disappointing from SG for being so NOT generousā€¦ Their drop rate is so ridiculously LOW and the WORST thing is after collecting 100 coins and you will get a BANE.

5 Likes

Are you joking ? more events, more resources (revenue) :joy:

1 Like

I belive that by removing the use of battleitems completley would make this event more fun and uniqe. I mean bomb your way through the tower just a few days after bombing your way through the challenge event.

Everyone wants more good content. The issue is disappointment at the quality of this particular content. So yes, we can just skip itā€¦but that means weā€™re not getting good new content. Itā€™s like opening up a Christmas present to find just an empty box. Youā€™re no worse off than you were before, but that doesnā€™t mean youā€™re not disappointed.

Thereā€™s also the added factor of TOL now only being every other month, and alternating with the NT. So if you donā€™t enjoy the NT but did enjoy TOL, you actually have less content than before.

12 Likes

Well, luckily it happens only every 2monthsā€¦ So we have time to farm and craft nonstop just for challenge events + Ninja tower. :yawning_face: they should probably increase their ridiculous drop rate!!

1 Like

Delaying ToL when you just were touting increasing the odds for 5* heroes in that event is another example of how out of touch you are with the reality of how your user base feels about you at this point.

I wish I had something more constructive to say, but justā€¦sigh

16 Likes

I find regular events much more fun than ninja tower event, but I would not say NT is not fun. It is a bit different than events in terms of rules.
Will I play it? Yes, but I will not push for score like I do for events because I donā€™t think it is worth the items needed for high scores.

5 Likes

Itā€™s not like either event portal is that great, but Iā€™d rather take this one over ToL.

At least this one has new 4* troops to pull, and the odds are better than the 5* heroes. Not by much but at least realistic that you get something new. Between the 2 months you can easily hoard about 10 ~ 20 epic troop tokens for this event.

3 Likes

Why not add an option to allow players to either have ToL or Tower. I for one would choose ToL as I do not have the time to play the Tower

5 Likes

Still, its just another ā€get 500 bombs to win event.ā€ Had been fun to actually use the tileskills Only for a change.

1 Like

I didnā€™t pay much attention to this in beta, so i will be sad if this ends up changing, but I would like to say that I am so damn happy that these are only two wave stages!!!

My absolute least favorite part of this game is mindless waves of nothing where the enemies have outrageous HP and their slash damage does crazy damage. I actually rarely ever finish the seasonal maps because i hate the waves so much.

I tend to like monthly challenge events because those are only 3 waves. Having 2 waves makes this so much more enjoyable to me!! If this was 3 or 4 waves then i totally can see myself hating this new game mode but this is refreshing and fun! I donā€™t have to hate myself for 10 minutes as Iā€™m slowly chipping away at the meat fodder until i finally get to the boss!

3 Likes

lower the difficulty. 50 lvls in 4 days, by stage 8 i can no longer use 3 star heros & itā€™s so fustrating. & iā€™m in the 4000+ range. are they trying to force us to rage quit?

The only good thing is that I will be able to ignore it and focus on the upcoming Challenge Event in PuzzleCombat

1 Like

Yeah i had to leave behind my 3* heroes pretty quickly. My palms were getting sweaty risking some of my better 4* heroes. I know Iā€™m going to get really nervous probably around stage 20 when Iā€™ll have to start reverting to my 5* heroes.

But who knows, maybe this will be like ToL and i try so hard to preserve my best heroes for last and then suddenly i see I still have 20 5* heroes for the last stage :joy::joy::joy: