šŸÆ [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

Why someone has to spend a crazy amount of time with little or no return for the effort? arenā€™t loots the things that make you progress in the game? where is the stuff that i donā€™t had before? for FTP or CTP players they MAYBE will get maximum in the 40 emblems ranks, if they are lucky and have a gooood roster (no ascension material is really unbelievable).
I donā€™t even want to talk about the rewards for completing the stages: if i complete ALL THE STAGES i will not have the coins to do ONE summon, come on dude is a disgrace!! i donā€™t understand if you guys are brainwashed by this game but this mentality is really a poor one

8 Likes

Why not use your best heroes all the way?

And when I started play you knew you had to become stronger to each event. Thats the beauty of this game(for now). You grow and become stronger. That is what the tower should be about. ā€Next month i take 5 more stagesā€.

In this game all you need is

1. Luck
  2. Pray
  3. Money
  4. Hero
  5. Items
  6. Skill

I think tileskill is for Candy Crush :joy:

6 Likes

I guess we play the game not because of progress itself, but because of having fun while making some progress.

Completely agree. It is shabby not to be able doing 1 free pull. At ToL and Masquerade you can do 2 free pulls each time.

Pls SG @Petri @mhalttu lower the cost or increase the number of coins.

15 Likes

i think you play the game because addicted to gambling, because tile matching is fun for the first 6 months i guess, than is overwhelmingly boring and even without great skills involved since it is all predetermined by the game

1 Like

I didnā€™t play in beta, but from what I read you are going to lose some heroes to curses. As you get higher in levels, the oni stones appear more frequently and you can carry fewer tornadoes and hurricanes to shuffle the board. That and tornadoes and especially hurricanes are very expensive compared to the rewards you get from this event.

Using weaker heroes first means your strongest heroes are still available for the top floors, if you choose to do them.

1 Like

Completely agree. At 100 tokens per pull, the one token pay out for completing the lower floors seems like a paltry payout for the effort. Either drop the cost for each pull or up the payout. Why expend the effort? The top 100 players get even richer and the peasants get nothing. How are the rest of us supposed to grow the roster to be competitive?

12 Likes

A teammate came up with a pretty fun idea.

For each Time you fail to complete the lvl. You Will get a pointreduction.

For example. First try you you get full potential of points. Second try you get a - 500 point on the end score and so on.

1 Like

You def do have that twisted.

Yes, ive red that. Still befor you reached that lvl you have already used aloot of bombs, dragon attacks and other items, Which is just another boring way to play this event.

Bomb your way to the top!

I would have liked to see.

1. All they have in this tower kept. Amazing ideas and effect.
  2. Takin away the battle items and let us use the heroes more.
  3. Get rewards for Reachin a sertain lvl.
  4. Floor 1-10 maybe is locked to 3s . 10-25 to 4 and 25-50 to 5*.
  5. I see a problem with bein able to Be able to use dragon attacks from lvl 1.
  6. Getting a point reduction for fleein and redoo the lvl for better board.
  7. Not bein so obviously ment for PTW.
2 Likes

Everyone has to remember this is the first Ninja Tower, HOPEFULLY, they will learn and improve it and the rewards after seeing the majority of peopleā€™s feedback, how the ā€œavgā€ player did with it (how far did they get, what did they have to use, etc).

I assume beta testers are all experienced, so will probably find things easier, etc than the average player.

7 Likes

GengisDog,

I have a few different things to say about your post, but I want to point out that I respectfully disagree with you, so please do not see my counterpoints as an attack of any kind.

1. Nobody, ā€œHas to spend,ā€ a crazy amount of time or any amount of time at all. If you do not like the event or consider it worth the time investment, then just donā€™t do it. Itā€™s not like hitting the titan where your team is hurt if you donā€™t do the eventā€¦the only one who benefits or has costs is yourself.

2. Yes, loots help you progress in the game. What I see from this event is that I am getting more than zero loot for exactly zero regular energy flagsā€¦and I think thatā€™s awesome. I canā€™t speak for anyone else, but I also think that the levels are fun to play even though my roster will probably get cursed out before I can fully complete the thing. As luck would have it, my healers have been targeted disproportionately.

3. Iā€™m not really going to worry about how often I get summons because I consider these new heroes to be novelty heroes. I donā€™t think they will be reliable on defense or regular raid offense because the specials are only good if you let them chargeā€¦but if they die in that process, then they have done nothing. At best, these heroes might make some of my war offense teams and I donā€™t even have a great roster. Just canā€™t count on them. Maybe some are good for titan tile damage.

4. If I started commenting about things that I donā€™t like about the game or that upset me, Iā€™ll still be typing by this time tomorrowā€¦so Iā€™m hardly brainwashed. What I am is inclined to take a fun event and be positive about it until given a reason not to be.

Like I said, the only thing that will upset me is if I finally do get one of these summons (for free because I would never pay to try for any of these heroes) and end up with a Season 1 3*ā€¦which seems almost inevitable with this game. lol

1. Also, I donā€™t necessarily enjoy the gambling aspect of the game, which is why I am very C2P. What I have always enjoyed are Raids and Wars, so the only way I would quit permanently (and not come back) is if those stop being fun for me.
6 Likes

You believe that, and yet you still play it? Why?

Iā€™m here for 8 months, maybe itā€™s still fun for me. Once itā€™s not fun anymore, Iā€™ll go. Looks like you have already crossed that line. Save yourself and run.

I also failed on that level with 4 stars. I was surprised i needed to continue with 5 stars already. Reading some of the beta content the higher levels could take 6-7 mins. To me this event is if you have time try to climbā€¦otherwise the emblem rewards are not worth it.

1 Like

I decided to take my trusted Purple/Green raid team for 11, 12, 13 and 14
cRigard / Tiburtus / Telluria / Kingston / Evelyn

cRigard got cursed on lvl 12 (no matches at all sadly), so the next ones after that I switched him (my +18 cRigard) to one of my ones with no emblems (i have 2 without emblems).

So far, I am doing good. The only problem I am having are the curses.

1 Like

Flags once per day is a huge change from flags replenish every 21 hours! That drops 10 flags over the course of the event. That is an unfortunate change.

I think they do replenish every 21 hours, just all at once :slight_smile:
Use them or lose them.

I want clarification on the curses. It says:

Heroes that are Cursed 2 times cannot enter the Ninja Tower battles again.

Does that mean that a cursed hero canā€™t be used in all future Ninja tower events or just the remainder of this one? If itā€™s the former, this hardly seems worth playing since my heroes will inevitably become unavailable on all Ninja Tower battles.