🔵 [Nov 04, 2020] Trials of Shadows – Guide, Sharing & Discussion!

This trial is the most difficult to me, as I have a big lack both of sorcerer and rogue heroes. I’m ascending now Toth-Amun and Zocc so as to have one of each. Besides, I want them for my fourth 5*-hero team.

The trainer will go to Raffaelle, as he’s the healer of this team.

6 Likes

Was forced to use G.Jackal in place of Skittles.

Couldn’t just find the witch in the spot where she should be on my roster, totally missing and possibly because the costume version is on my defense in the tourney; but I thought the problem was resolved sometimes.
Anyway

Used all equipped minor mana and a couple of minor healing pots

Rogue emblems to Inari and Sorcerer’s to Skittles., trainer would go to Tarlark since there is no immediate blue project.

9 Likes

4* challenge well only have 4* for it. This went bad lost sabina early on the bosses so ouch. Danza shined 3 swords and a bottle used quite alot of items all health and time stop some sml mana and green.

All emblems in storage and trainer to miki who is now finshed :muscle::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

No 4* challenge for me this round, to try out Vanda. :heart_eyes: No items used.

My Team:

Battle:

I always try to charge up my heroes, and set up the board before bosses.

Skittles went down first.

I set off Costume Kiril. Then Quintus finished off Dom. Look at that damage! :joy:

All heroes left alive.

Result:

7 Likes

My team this time:

• Shredder Kiril +20
  • Skittleskull +18
  • Brynhild +19
  • Domitia +18
  • Marjana +2

Compared to last time, Brynhild is up four talents and Marjana is up 2.

Mob waves were fairly unremarkable. Was more liberal using specials to make it go faster. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged and green and red diamonds on the board. Consequently, I was able to take out Boss Skittleskull before she fired. That meant I didn’t have to use as many bear banners to reverse attack down. I think I used two. Thankfully, Boss Scarlett didn’t evade any specials, so she went down pretty quickly also. Past that, it was pretty straightforward to take out Boss Domitia.

Rogue emblems take Marjana up a talent; sorcerer emblems saved for Almur. Trainer hero goes to Jarvur, who I’m now furiously trying to finish since Isarnia showed up yesterday.

6 Likes

4* challenge

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Other Options
2020-11-04_20-43-53

Battle

Decent start with all mana charged.

Used 1 mana and 1 bear banner. Scarlett died attacked by Domitia twice…
This setup is great actually, but become not so great board, so I use some items to be safety.

Reward

Rogue maybe for 3rd Jackal, Sorcerer keep for now, Trainer keep later for Snow White.

12 Likes

No 4* or whatever challenge for me, I took a hardcore team for this one.

SGG, I need reset tokens :innocent:
Did you decrease the drops?

However no problem.
Trainer to Frank’n’Further.
Emblems in stock for now.

8 Likes

Only have 4 4 stars in this one, decided to bull my way through with 5s… emblems for frigg! With marjanas emblems got 1450 rogue emblems. Now those tonics…:thinking:

8 Likes

Last time:

This time, kiril is up to +18, and Marjana +6, but she is out for 4* challenge, in li xiu costume +7.

On the bench (besides marjana) almur+18, skittleskull (newly leveled, now working on costume), kelile, Scarlett.

Used a few bear banners to clear attackdown.

Sabina is squishy and quickly died, but kirils heal alone was sufficient.

Trainer to second sonya, emblems, maybe do sabina or skittle?

7 Likes

Nice heroes @Mallix and @Olmor

I cant wait to have my Garnet leveled @Mallix i think you must have enjoyed a lot .

And sad theres no reset token again :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Garnet is so awesome

1 Like

Team i could of taken

Team i took
Last time Ursena was +19

Good start to this one, the girls didnt dodge much this time

I must level Kiril costume for next time and maybe Kashhrek costume
Saving all loot, maybe Sabina goes back to +9

5 Likes

4 Star Challenge

Usual team

4-star team: Added Brynhild near my big attackers and “hid” Sabina in the corner.

Good start for bosses with 4 heroes powered up and some diamonds on the board

The dodging made it difficult and Sabina was fading so I dipped into my battle items.

Skittleskull went down early due to lack of dodging as much as anything else.

Finished without using too many battle items. Might have been able to keep the three on the left going without battle items or mana potions only, but I hate losing any of my heroes in a fight. LOL

7 Likes

Did the 4* challenge. Here is the team:

Ameonna +1 was left off for being off color. Skittleskull +1 was left off for the same reason.

Lots of glass cannons in this one. I was hoping for D boosts from Danzaburo bottles. I was also banking on Jackal’s elemental D drop would counter Domitia’s yellow D boost, which seemed to work out.

Mobs went fine. With most heroes having fast mana I could use specials pretty liberally in order to clear faster and prevent hits to my fragile heroes. I started the boss stage with multiple diamonds. I made quick work of Skittleskull before she fired. Domitia went down next after firing once. Being 5 on 1 vs boss Scarlett with all heroes at good health was somewhat an inevitably.

I used 1 mana to boost Sabina as a precaution. Used a health pot as a precaution on Sabina a different time. Used an antidote once too after a boss Scarlett special. Sabina being +20 with HP/D has made her very usable IMO. She has even gone raiding with me lately. :+1:

In the boss stage Danzaburo got 5 specials off: 2 freezes, 2 bottles, and 1 sword. Pretty even :ok_hand:. The swords was timed around a boss Scarlett special and she missed all 3 hits! :+1:

Jackal went up one, Shaman stored for a Quintus node, trainer to Elkanen (59/80).

:beers:

Way to speed level Francine @Lexxtarc! Great summon too!

Cool HotMs @Silencio! Nice to see Thoth used :+1:

I hope your Skittles turns up @Oliz :crossed_fingers: Feed her on accident? I did that with Brienne once…

Congrats on Miki @Dudeious.Maximus, may your titan scores soar!

Congrats on Vanda @SamMe! Way to speed level too. I would love to see the stats on your Quintus +20 some time too. Did you go full A path?

Awesome team @Olmor

Ninja Master Mallix @Mallix :+1:

I am surprised to see how many people I’ve Jackal and also how many Jackals some people have (@jinbatsu :laughing:)

Good to see the Danzaburos getting to come out and play! :ok_hand:

10 Likes

I know that Thoth is one of the weakest HOTM, but he has a place in one of my teams now. :grin:

1 Like

Yup, I just have only 3,… I’m not sure the other also… curious… @Guvnor have 5 maxed I think.
And also here another member:

4 Likes

I have 4 maxed with a 5th at 4-1 currently

5 Likes

Danzaburo +12 Marjana 3.70 Scarlett+ 7 Sabina +20 and Sabina +2

Not very difficult, in the end I spent 2 Dragon attack 3 arrows, 3 axes and 2 bombs to ensur the victory.

Emblems for Sabina and Scarlett. Trainer… omg I forgot what I did.

Next trial I´ll probably swap Marjana for Mist in order to do the 4* challenge. I think a 4* 4.70 is stronger than a 3.70 5* anyway.

4 Likes

That is correct. :+1: Good luck! :crossed_fingers:

:beers:

Thanks @Muchacho! Sure, yes I went full attack path on Costume Quintus. Btw, looks like I won’t strip Quintus of emblems for Vanda. :scream:

3 Likes

Cookie Settings