Not so private message, huh?

Now I know what is this sense of pride and accomplishment everyone is talking about.

2 Likes

I’m gone for a day and y’all make a mess. Imagine what would’ve happened if I left for like two weeks like SOME.

7 Likes

I think ya’lls internet lines have crossed at the switchboard. Why am I seeing other people’s PMs in my inbox?

6 Likes

That’s a 50% chance. Enough for me. Half full glass, you know…

3 Likes

Can you tell me again who was gone for two weeks? I can’t think of it right now… :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

@Pike @Theo87 it was SOMEONE who left for 2 weeks, did not say anything, and was not only unapologetic for worrying all of us, was also ungrateful for our worry! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

in two weeks, we would make the forum completely unrecognizable

I think for some of us, our goal is to make the forum Search function completely unusable

imagine searching for “duck” now…

5 Likes

Despite those unrecognizable efforts…if you still search for best player I come up…with this thread.

4 Likes

I’m not gonna name him, but as @sleepyhead has mentioned, he was quite happy to leave us for two weeks to revel in some bitc… I mean, ditches.

4 Likes

I do, but real life consists of tons of calls with 6 people, half of whom shouldn’t be there, and we spend the first 10 minutes going “can you hear me? You’re on mute!!!”

4 Likes

Ah so you go to Mr Pengi meetings too.

2 Likes

Right??!! I seriously thought they left because all the offers on the screen prevented them from tapping on the villagers as they made that threat known a while back! Blood pressure issues arose!

3 Likes

Working from home and spending half the work day in Google Meets gives you a lot of free time.

3 Likes

those meetings get stronger the more minions attend…

I thought this someone had gotten some ducks together, and tried to take over the world!

or at least Fiji. Maybe Liechtenstein too.

2 Likes

Well groomed army of ducks would definitely make it possible.

9 Likes

As much as I would like to discuss privately with some people, I think I am glad SGG didn’t turn on the private message feature as I could be flooded with questions :melting_face:

2 Likes

OMG, Muchacho, noooooo, it’s not like that! I wanted to test this thing then, but once you close the reply window it won’t appear again! I saw it, I closed it, then I realised I want to try it, but couldn’t find it. :laughing: You’re stressing me :sweat_smile: please don’t kick me out of our alliance. :frowning:

5 Likes

Hahaha, I am not even sure I physically can. :laughing: It’s all jokes. No one is booting any body. We may eat someone … but not boot someone. We’re not savages after all.

:beers:

4 Likes

:expressionless: You won’t let it go, will you?

And it was more than 2 weeks, sooo… it’s me who should be mad becauuuse… you didn’t realize I wasn’t there for some time? Maybe?

6 Likes

So now you want us to be mad at you for disappearing? :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe we have to do it any time you’re missing for more than 2 hours !

3 Likes