Not so private message, huh?

Well, if you eat someone they are gone. If you boot someone they can always come back for revenge. So thatā€™s wiser

3 Likes

I will say even moreā€¦ It was my Forumversary and he wasnā€™t there! I tagged him and nothing! He just vanished leaving us all just like this.

Yeah, letā€™s eat SOMEBODY.

5 Likes

Same, he wasnā€™t here for mine either :unamused:

Nope :heart:

I just loooove how you have that ā€œI donā€™t careā€ attitude, but you wonā€™t miss to remind me it was more than two weeks :joy: And FYI, I know it was for more than two weeks, I just want you to squirm a bit :innocent:

6 Likes

Gasp! @Muchacho , you forgot such an important milestone of @Sorvina ā€™s? I am judging you!

I mean, Iā€™m not surprised you forgot (it sounds like you :stuck_out_tongue: ) but I am still judging you!

2 Likes

I did?

Whoā€™s @NicoX ? Are they on the forums?

:beers:

EDIT:

I did NOT forget @sleepyhead:

How dare you impune upon the integrity of my forumversary-oscity!!! People have killed (eaten?) for less ā€¦

5 Likes

This topic cracked me up today! Thanks folks for brightening my day :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Well I just naturally thought you forgot becauseā€¦ itā€™s so like you :stuck_out_tongue:

Kidding, I am wrong and thank you and @Sorvina for correcting my misunderstanding, oops!

(Actually it was an attempt to draw attention away from @NicoX before his head gets too big and explodes)

3 Likes

Muchacho did not forget and I donā€™t want to eat him.
I think we all know who is SOMEBODY or SOMEONE hereā€¦
Right @Theo87 ?

2 Likes

Weā€™re eating @Theo87 ? Who is @NicoX ? What is happening!?!

You know what? I donā€™t care. Everyone is getting cooked now!

Hmmmmph, noted ā€œsirā€ ā€¦.

:beers:

3 Likes

Absolutely. He just likes playing dumb.

We can arrange something for the right price :heart:

2 Likes

Wow, lot of ducksā€¦
They look extremely OPā€¦Right @NicoX ?

2 Likes

I tried 2 days last weekend and it was fine. Still experimenting to gauge where the ā€œWTAF?! WE HAD YOUR FUNERAL ARRANGED ALREADY!ā€ treshold is.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, Iā€™m grasping at straws in a desperate attempt to deflect the blame. Is it showing?

4 Likes

:point_up: Or, hear me out, we could NOT eat somebody. Or eat ANOTHER somebody than the one youā€™re thinking of.

5 Likes

OH COME ON, THIS IS ACCURATE!

3 Likes

Iā€™m glad you started this thread too.
Humour, well written responsesā€¦ RefreshingšŸ˜‰.
Thank you immensely :trophy:.

:popcorn: :beers: ā€¦please continue :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Scrolls upā€¦ Cannibalism again :face_with_peeking_eye:. :stop_sign:

8 Likes

Hm, wellā€¦ we can negotiate a little bitā€¦ Who are you proposing? I need some good candidates.

Do you like desserts? :blush:

Haha, thanks, but all this is just one big experiment. Wanted to try something, @NicoX in the middle of all of this and boom, we have this - pure chaos that I really enjoy and I think that others too!

6 Likes

Just teasing, ā€œsirā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Donā€™t mind me, I saw the words private message and got a little excited. You can imagine my disappointment when it didnā€™t turn out to be the way I thought it was going to be. However Iā€™m sure my box will get filled regardles

4 Likes

But i cant make it workā€¦:sleepy:

1 Like