Not so private message, huh?

No worries, I’ll take your word for it. I’m just gonna assume the system knows better and doesn’t want me to send DMs. :joy:

2 Likes

Of course. Should I ignore you? No way! I’m having too much fun. :grin:

Once I got it while replying to @Muchacho but I ignored it, but was surprised that I can send a PM. So this time I decided to try it and as you can see this fantastic thread appeared about nothing and everything at the same time.

Thanks, good to know. :+1: But I’m that kind of a person who refuses installing more apps or using messaging platforms like discord, this line, messanger, whatsapp and so on. There are too many of them and I feel that everyone uses a different one. ^^

2 Likes

This one I got while replying to Muchacho:

Przechwytywanie

3 Likes

Ok, I hope this option will be offered for me soon :slight_smile:

Update @Sorvina has it.

2 Likes

Also… the real answer iirc…

I know mods can connect people via private message, if you continuously reply to someone and the option pops up to message, it’s actually more like asking the dragon or kaffy or someone to connect both of y’all in a private unseen thread. I think currently they don’t utilize private messaging beyond flagging or mod/administrator initiated dialogue.

But that’s how I think zephyr explained it to me as from back in the day…

…the truth is this is our private message exchange. So pour your heart out.

5 Likes

Yeah, the mods can link you too, but these messages might be visible to other mods or staffs, so might not be as “private” as you want :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wait, it autospawns a topic? It is so stupid. :rofl:

Lucky you. I try to limit myself to Whatsapp, but I absolutely need to use other ones for various reasons.

3 Likes

Once Guvnor and Petri contacted me via PM and that was a real PM. I knew that it is not possible to send a PM to another forum member, but I wanted to check what will happen when I use this “Message” button in the screenshot above. And now we have this chaos. Actually I’m glad that I’m curious. :grin:

4 Likes

That clears a whole lot of questions running in head!!!

2 Likes

Three times?! I think the system is just overwhelmed by how many replies I send. I’d get this message 100 times per day.

3 Likes

Well now that this is clear…
and because I don’t want this PM leaked of me being helpful or knowledgeable I’ll link this thread & flag the original post so no one is the wiser that the no pants village idiot is actually a farce and front for a knowledgeable Voidstrike.

4 Likes

I think you will see it when you will be replying to another person and that person will be replying to you and your posts will be the only ones for some time. When other people’s post appear between yours, you won’t get it, I think.
Like here, starting with your post:

3 Likes

Glad I am so ignorable unlike @PlayForFun apparently. This whole conversation of repeatedly reminding me I am not worth it is really uplifting.

What we’re we taking about again?

:beers:

7 Likes

One hour and over 30 posts. Not to mention those in the other threads. You all don’t have RL either, like me, right? :smirk:

5 Likes

Who’s who?

4 Likes

It doesn’t matter anymore. The forum is doomed. At least since the duck thread. :skull:

8 Likes
4 Likes

What is RL ? :smiley:
There is nothing exists beyond the E&P Universe

1000 clones of me agree with it :smiley:

9 Likes

I know nothing about clones. But there are always these voices in my head! And one says ‘Let’s eat @NicoX …’!!! :scream: Someone once said that if you have more than 3 exclamation marks, the madness begins… Is this still private? :anguished:

5 Likes

Maybe? I can’t read it. I also can’t read (dictated, not typed)

:beers:

4 Likes