Hype R Bole - Best player in this game

I’m the best player in this game which happens to be the worst game in all of existence and I’ll make the best argument against anyone who tries to say otherwise.

Discuss.

But seriously, why does everyone go to such hyperbolic ends of best, worst, miserable, amazing, etc. when referencing RNG components of this game? Things can be bad but not the worst most despicable result in all of existence.

Just tagging people to argue.
@zephyr1 @AncientPirate1 @Rigs @Guvnor @DaveCozy @littleKAF @Scarecrow @Kikyo @Sarah2 @Neano

12 Likes

Clearly you cannot be the best player… You don’t have “Regular” against your name!! That’s obviously the marker of greatness!

As to your hidden question, its a game so ergo people have to take it seriously! and RNG cannot just be natural… the world & developers are always out to play favourites.

11 Likes

Check again…before I deactivate the truth and fade into anonymous regular status again :crazy_face:

Edit: Tagging more people to argue @Math4lyfe @Rook @PM229 @Petri @Saphirra @Killen-time @Rohn @JonahTheBard

8 Likes

I argue that you are the second best player in the game at most.

5 Likes

Hmm… maybe it should be based on “Flag” strikes? Makes @Rigs or @Scarecrow the out-and-out best?

11 Likes

On the actual topic…I think this is derived from people feeling slighted and taking personal offense way too easily.

Oh I didn’t get that hero I had 0.6% chance of drawing…I have been wronged and it’s the wrongest wrong in all of existence. In essence it’s a coping mechanism because some people can’t handle it if things don’t go their way.

9 Likes

That really sounds like a challenge. It would be interesting to see the most flagged player.

4 Likes

GGRRRRRR I used the gut wrenchingly horrible word C. H. E. A. T. and needs staff approval.

8 Likes

Don’t know why you tagged me, i’ll agree with you, your #1!

6 Likes

Thanks @voidstrike for tagging me… I always like a good argument. :crazy_face: :yum:

5 Likes

@zephyr1 any way to get a tally on this?

6 Likes

Clearly I’m the best player in the game. I have never been flagged. I also beat RNG in 2019 and pulled all the best HOTM at much higher percentages than expected. 3 Margaret’s Anzogh and Neith with only 30 pulls. I ask who else does the game reward like that.

Only the best!

6 Likes

I am an ancient pirate.
I drink rum and I loot and I plunder.

I throw my ham away on re-rolling just to find the most fierce opponent.

I expect nothing from this game but give it all.

I am the epitome of the best player ever!

I have never missed a war flag in two years.
I face monster Titans with only my sword and shield.

Chuck Norris only shows up every couple of months because he fears me.

@voidstrike
I don’t need a hero card !!!
I am the best simply because I exist.

:sunglasses::pirate_flag::muscle:t3::metal:t3:

I Am The Mighty Anc1ent1 !!!

13 Likes

Nice ! But after I fight a titan i drop ascension mats for it.

3 Likes

I’m personally offended that I wasn’t tagged in the OP. I feel like a second class citizen… perhaps the “best” second class citizen. :thinking:

14 Likes

I took it differently. I felt like the first group was given a head start.

3 Likes

Obviously @voidstrike is far from the best if he forgot to tag all of the mighty warriors from Crew Saders 1st, especially their fearless leader!!!

6 Likes

I hit the 10 person cap…

Plus everyone knows 1st is the worst, 2nd is the best, 3rd is the one with the treasure chest

5 Likes

yea well I have proof that I’m the best player in the world as of 4:19 PM pacific time.

w00t!

And by 4:35 PM Pacific time I shall be the #3458 best player in the world!

19 Likes

Right?! Thank you for picking up in that absurdity.

3 Likes