Not so private message, huh?

Testing 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Do you copy? Over.

11 Likes

This does not seems to be a private message for me :frowning:

8 Likes

It doesn’t work, does it? :joy:

2 Likes

I got info that I can send a private message and I tried it. But well, I just created another thread, lol. Enjoy. :joy:

7 Likes

Yes, it looks like.

I have seen the similar option earlier, but I never tried it :smiley:

3 Likes

I liked your OP because I like you. Now can I know what this is about, because I’m a bit clueless here. :joy:

4 Likes

Sometimes the forum offers to send a Private messagew when you are replying to each other’s message on the forum.

@Sorvina has tested that feature.

5 Likes

Aaah, ok. Oh well, it isn’t the worst thread out there, as crazy as it sounds.

3 Likes

Actually, it is your fault… I got info that I replied you too many times and it offered me sending a PM.
Glad, I’m suspicious and I didn’t write something… else… :joy:

6 Likes

Congrats on your great sequential counting, I can tell you practice. This may be a great place for you:

:beers:

9 Likes

I visit this thread regularly, that’s why I count so well!

5 Likes

Fixed your topic title @Sorvina , no need to thank me :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Yes, it’s more accurate now. :grin:

But:

private: belonging to or for the use of one particular person or group of people only.
Aren’t we a group of people? :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Thx for supporting our efforts there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Then I remebered correctly to that the title was different a few minutes ago :smiley:

1 Like

Hello? Hello?
Who’s that ?

3 Likes

We should probably have a group within the forum!! By looking at the replies it’s all the same folks!! I’m starting to get confused where I’m replying for what!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m so sorry I forced you to reply to me. I don’t remember doing it at all though, but still, I shouldn’t have. :joy:

Also, wtaf? I’ve replied to @Pike and @sleepyhead about a billion times and never got that message.

It was about villagers, wasn’t it? :expressionless:

If you want to send me a DM, my line ID is nicox1234. Just don’t be surprised if I take forever to reply, I have way too many IMs going on, so I turned down the notifications. I do check it out regularly for alliance purposes though.

4 Likes

If I saw this option next time, then I can share an image of it next time.

3 Likes

Hey don’t mind these other messages from other users…it’s just a glitch in the system…

…feel free to share whatever private message you were sending me before this test.

I assure you no one else can read it.

Scout’s honor.

10 Likes