Ninja Tower & Mythic Titans Sneak Peek Discussion

:dizzy: Small Giant has officially released the Sneak Peek for upcoming Q4 2020 Features!

Note about 2020 Sneak Peek

The moderators have been told that this line in the 2020 Sneak Peek:

Was intended to refer specifically to Mythic Titans.

This thread is for discussion of the new previewed content:

:link: Related Threads

32 Likes

Woa look pretty good, but what Q4 meant?

1 Like

Hmm, could be cool. Could also push things farther into the “E&P is a job, not a hobby” direction. Will be interesting to see nonetheless.

9 Likes

Wonder what that’s gonna look like… it worries me.

2 Likes

So we finally see the ifrit shown in the add ingame. Even longer wait than hero academy :laughing:

The ninja tower sounds interesting. Hope the new heroes are somehow ranking rewards (not only top1) and not summon exclusive…

13 Likes

Excited for the Ninja Tower - finally something along the line of endless swarm.

1 Like

Q4 means last quarter of the year.

3 Likes

Some time between October and the end of December would be expected, i.e. the 4th Quarter of the year.

3 Likes

I know!

That was my reaction too, they’re finally using that artwork!

14 Likes

Can’t wait for this in Q4 of 2029!

34 Likes

I’m so exciting to see that! :heart_eyes:Thank you for share infos @zephyr1, you’re the best like always. :grin:

1 Like

@zephyr1, Much peoples say what they think, but you, what do you think about that? Are you happy to know that?

This looks really good! I’ll even give SG the benefit of the doubt and limit all sarcastic posts until it arrives! New heroes/hotms in V31 beta are really good too :grin:

8 Likes

I am, cautiously, happy about these features.

We (the moderators) actually got a little bit of an early heads up about these upcoming features a few weeks ago, so I’ve been looking forward to seeing more of the details.

We did also know, though, from that early information, that they weren’t intended for release until late this year — so I’m not holding out too much hope to plan my gameplay between now and then based on that.

I expect to keep reducing (or leave) the game — but I’m not the sort of person to feed my Roster to Aife, so I’ll certainly return/participate more if future features like this prove to be fun and engaging.

28 Likes

This is actually exciting, really looking forward to all these new features!
Thank you, @zephyr1! :hugs:

1 Like

Oh please stay… Who gonna share with us informations? :joy: So, honestly I understand you, I’m impatient to see the new arrivals. :hugs:

3 Likes

Normally means fourth quarter of the year - Autumn-Winter

2 Likes

It’s exciting to see new content!! Especially something related to Titans! :smiley:

I am going to hold my judgements related to Ninja Tower as it’s not sufficient info (obviously, new heroes- that too elemental, is great news… but the format of the event is what matters to me more.)

However, I like this Mythic Titans idea! Competing with other alliances with regards to Titan scores!! It’s something definitely to look forward to.

@zephyr1 - I have a doubt (and I think it’s quite closely related to the addition of these new events). Going by the descriptions, I am guessing these events are going to be high in difficulty - which is definitely a welcome addition. However, at least for the Mythic Titans event, I am assuming battle items are going to be a must for hitting high scores. (Of course, allowing battle items to these battles is definitely my assumption. But I guess it’s a reasonable assumption to make).
These resource-heavy events are being added. Any plans from SGG’s side to increase the availability of resources? - during overall farming or during Atlantis or both?

Personally, my alliance members already struggle with managing the resources farmed during Atlantis for the entire month. (And I am guessing, many players face resource crunch around the end of each month)

10 Likes

Color me intrigued.

I’m both eager and dreading what beta has to say on it once released to beta.

5 Likes

Probably a way to make some of the Hunter’s Lodge items relevant.

10 Likes