Night whispers 100k alliance needs 1 active gamer

Galen - we’ve been trying to reach you in game chat. Please add line and send me a chat so we can communicate. ID - Lyshorty.

THANK YOU GALEN FOR LEAVING AT THE START OF WAR!!! You actually saved me time from putting on my leather boots! :smile:

1 Like

HAVOC333 we will have opening after war. Send me a line chat if you want to join us! :wink:

I’m good with my current alliance, just wish you guys would’ve attacked me! I loved the “saved me time to put on my boots” line! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for the fight! First loss for us, I’m looking forward to seeing y’all again if we meet up! Great battle and a lot of fun.

1 Like

BUMP IT UP!

Hey, person looking at this ad: When you join, we’ll be a 110k alliance. We’re having a lot of fun fighting in our Alliance Wars and taking down titans. With you, I doubt any 8* titans will escape.

Same handle on Line: DocProfit. Say hi, and apply to Night Whispers!

1 Like

LOL! Thank you for the <3! Feel free to add me on Line if you have an acct. LINE ID ~ Lyshorty.

WE HAVE ONE SPOT TO FILL AS OF 03/22/18! Send me a line chat (ID: Lyshorty) or send an invite to us! Search “Whispers”! Perhaps we will whisper a sweet lullaby to you. <3

I would like to join but there are too many line apps to choose from.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your interest Rarney! We are actually full at the moment, but please keep us in mind.

Attached is the pic of the Line app we use if you ever want to keep in touch.

1 Like

Thank you. Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Same to you Rarney! Hope you have fun with AW!

Docprofit! YOU DA MAN!!! You called it and I thought you were off your rocker, but you knew!! You had faith!!

110K alliance now!!!

1 Like

Just for those who might still follow this thread or checking for an active alliance that’s all about teamwork, hope you will consider NIGHT WHISPERS!

We’re still full, but we do take a wait list and honor those on it. Currently, 4 waiting to get in, but save your spot by sending me a LINE CHAT (ID: Lyshorty) with your best Hero Line Up. Must be at least 18 years old and have minimum 3000 TP, cups are waived.

And yes… we are still winning our wars!!!

1 Like

Good news for everyone out there looking for an elite alliance! We’ve got a spot opening up after this alliance war. As you can see, we’re up 10k alliance power since last we were looking.

You want to add to that? Pull this alliance into the top 100 kicking and screaming? We’re looking for titan mashers, raising champions, Alliance War Gods, and all around fun people!

The requirements haven’t really changed, sign up today!

1 Like

@dawnsky if you’re still looking, check us out! A spot is opening promise!

Let me know when a spot opens! What level of Titans are you fighting now?

1 Like

There is a spot open now @Dawnsky !

We are fighting 9*, we beat about 2/3 of them. Go ahead and apply, we’ll accept you and we can have a chat OR

You can find me: DocProfit, or our leader on Line: Lyshorty maybe she can set up a little interview. It seems like you’d for right in though Screenshot_20180522-055255

We don’t fight 8*… that implies we might lose. That’s more of a slaughter :wink: