This topic is to discuss & give feedback on the new War Rule - War Equalizer.
For the full release notes:
As a reminder, this was the last seen Beta Information on this rule:
It REMOVES all Buffs, Ailments and stacks. This includes dispellable ones, undispellable ones and (of course) Stacks.
BOTH teams are affected by this war rule (attacking and defending)
The War Rule will ALWAYS trigger every 3 turns. It is not dependent on how many enemies are still in play
In terms of WHEN it will trigger, it will trigger AFTER the ATTACKING team turn ends (i.e. immediately after all status effects are processed for the attacking team such as Heal Over Time, Burn/DoT etc…)
Boosted HP & Reduced HP (such as Heimdall, Gullinbursti, Alfrike & Fura) are NOT status effects & thus are NOT removed by the War Buff…
- However, Baldur requries his Brawler Buff in order to do the random damage & give mana protection. This IS removed.
Minions are NOT satuts effects & are not affected by this war rule.
A FULL list of ALLLLL the effects & stacks which are removed by the war rule can be found on this thread by @DaveCozy
Do you LIKE this new war rule?
- Yes I love it
- I like it
- I’m indifferent to it
- I dislike it
- I hate it… It’s worse than field aid
- I’m undecided yet…
Who do you think this rule benefits more?
- Attacking Team
- Defending Team
- Both equally
- Neither team
- Unsure/ undecided.
What do you think of the Status Effect Removal?
- Great as is
- Should affect only Attacking Team
- Should affect only Defending Team
- Should only do Dispellable Buffs (not Stacks & Undispellable)
Did this rule make you rethink your strategy?
- Attack Strategy / heroes Only
- Alliance Defence Strategy Only
- both attack and defence strategies
- Not really either attack or defence
- No… Leeeeerrroooooyyyyy jerrnnnnkkkkiiiinnnnnssssssssssssss…!!!
Do you think that this rule makes War “Easier” / “Less Challenging”?
- Yes, It’s easier
- No, It’s harder
- Hasn’t made a difference/ No change.