New Recruits Welcome To GU Academy

This Is A New Alliance Created By Experienced Players.
This Team Is Friendly, But We Need Committed Players.
If You’re Looking To Learn, Have Fun And Possibly Make New Friends?? Then Give Us A Try. The Next War Starts Soon. Hope You Join. :slight_smile:
SEARCH: GU Academy

1 Like

Hey FMB, my name is Swank and I’m looking for players too for our new sister alliance to Global Underground called GU Academy. Would u consider a merge? I mean, only if u mean what u said abt dedication to the game and all… :wink: -swank

1 Like

Hello Swank,
Thanks for Your reply. Please let me mention it to the team and ill get back to you tonight Eastern Standard Time With an answer :smiley:
Also How Would The Merge Work?? as far as members??

FMB,
Since GU has been around for at least 2 years I’m hoping to expand on that establishment. Therefore I’d ask that you guys hop over to GUa to help get things rolling.
We have a few members of GU in there right now holding down the fort. I recommend just to join the alliance to visit with them or 1 or 2 of you can directly join GU (it’s set to Open rt now.)
Check out my post on the recruitment page not far from yours where I go into detail about us. Thanks, -swank

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
Join With GU Academy. We Need More Good Players For Titans And Wars. Join In Before The Next War. If You Have Little Experience?? No Problem! Our Team Members Will Help.
If Interested?? Please Reply To This Post Or Search GU Academy.
If You Have Questions?? Please Feel Free To Reply To This Post.
:grinning::

As Flip mentioned, we’ve joined forces with Hunter’s Hall so we quickly grown 14 strong now at GU Academy!
WHO: Any range of player from 6 mo.s to 2+ yr.s
WHY: necessary Titan ascension loot, friendly chat atmosphere, GUa has its own Discord channel!, war strategies fighting to win, and you get a voice in the team.

Just wait til you meet this growing diverse group of players from all over the globe.

NOTE: GUa is a sister alliance to the Global Underground alliance. And is also the training ground for a guaranteed spot in GU if you so choose once meet their requirements.

**Thanks for your interest!
Just search “GU academy” or “GUa” **
You’ll see FMB as leader.

1 Like