New Chronological List of Hero Releases

Thanks) Bug’s fixed :wink:

1 Like

Errr… :flushed: I… I’m definitely very good at handling compliments… :sweat: I don’t know what to do with my hands! :scream: Thank you? :man_running:

Kind of like an Alexa, except just for E&P and you’re annoying a real person every time you ask a question.

3 Likes

Thanks! No worries, it was just a dumb joke about how everyone bothers you every time they have a question. :joy:

1 Like

Check the update, if I got you right it should be something like that;)

Yes, adding “AND” and “OR” is super helpful.
Thank you again, I will use your archive for sure.
Greetings from Poland!

4 Likes

The OP is adjusted with the new Season 2 hero: Tethys and the new Beta Season 5 heroes are also added there.

2 Likes

Now I have done this actualising in Solstice summon portal.
You can check it there.

1 Like

@PlayForFun, I have added up the yearly totals, and the up to date 2022 totals, and that adds up to 406 heroes. The costume totals add up properly.

2 Likes

Thx, I have checked, and I ahve adjusted the OP.

2 Likes

@PlayForFun, great and I’m glad to help however I can

1 Like

thank you for helping out on this!

and wow… the pace of new heroes is certainly increasing!!

And who knows how much will arrive to Beta next Wendesday… :smiley:

1 Like

from Imgflip Meme Generator

7 Likes

2021 set a record in new hero count and costume count.

As most then half of the year is still to go I think it is safe to say the released hero count will set a record.

All unreleased heroes will arrive this year for sure so we can be sure to have 86 heroes, which is only 17 remaining to reach a record.

As we do not know 3 of the HoTMs + 4 Season V heroes should be added only 10 more heroes needed to arrive upon those to set a record.

I would not bet on that with a penny that SG will add less than 10 more heroes in the second half of year.

kép

In 2021 we have received 25 Season 1 costumes.
If we do not count with them, then only 22 non S1 hero costumes are released.

14 released + 13 unreleased is already more than the number of non S1 costume count released in 2021.

Maybe the total new costume count is not in danger here.

4 Likes

That meme never gets old :smile:

3 Likes

My goodness, no wonder I cannot keep up. :scream:

3 Likes

The OP is adjusted with the release of Khepri, and I have updated the unreleased heroes section with the Staff’s announced hero release schedule.

4 Likes

Hi @Marik
I cannot open the link from your post. I get an error. Is your website still available?

Hi, @Sorvina
Yes, it’s updated and available.

It is avalable for me too.

1 Like