New Chronological List of Hero Releases

@PlayForFun, the gargoyles have been released. However, I did not see Legendary Hohenwerf anywhere in the event summon. I’m guessing they left him out, because the others give us a nice round 400 heroes. lol

1 Like

Yes, That hero will be released later.
I will also add the new HoTM and Kalevala heroes too.

1 Like

Thanks bud, and keep up the good work

1 Like

The OP now adjusted.
E&P have reached another milestone with the Gargloyles event.
Now we have more than 400 heroes in the game.

3 Likes

Thanks for taking the time and effort to put this together. The data is very showing to why I haven’t been enjoying the game nearly as much the last year and a half or so as opposed to my first 2 years. I started playing in August 2018 and I feel like they had a really good cadence of new hero releases then. You had time to learn about all the heroes and could actually fully level and use a hero before they were power creeped out of relevance. I still love the core of the game, but how it has been run the last year and a half makes it much more frustrating and annoying than fun and enjoyable. It sucks because I really really want to have fun playing the game still. Please SG slow down the new heroes, it’s killing the fun of the game.

4 Likes

Thank you for this.

The hero release rush looks even worse in your table. Lol

2 Likes

@PlayForFun. I still only count 400 heroes but am confused about two (2) from Nov 21. You show Peñolite and Gaillard from the Gargoles event, but I don’t remember that one. It does seem strange that it was a one-time event, but maybe I was away when it happened.

I will do a recount later.

Peñolite and Gaillard are from (Sanctuary of) Gargolyes event. They were just available in the Black Friday portal.

It’s 401. I used a calculator and ran it through twice.

1 Like

The OP is adjusted with Horus as released hero, plus I have added the Season 3 costumes and the Bard heroes to the unreleased section.

2 Likes

@PlayForFun, Probably should update that to Khufu.

Thx, I have updated the name in the OP.

1 Like

The OP is adjusted the released Liu Bei and the Atlantis hero release plan change.

2 Likes

Hey, guys! Here is a new source with full list of original heroes and a little more: e-and-p-archives.com.
Check it out, maybe it will be a bit handy to you:)

5 Likes

Wow, this is very cool, I really like it!
Some time ago I wanted to find heroes that apply undispellable DoT (like Vela or C. Azlar).
Is it possible to tick two filters and narrow the list of heroes down? Now when I choose DoT and then try to add Undispellable Skill it resets DoT, so cannot narrow it down.
Either way, I love this. :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, Sorvina. Ain’t sure about your question, but I think it through:)

2 Likes

My favorite resource for information about heroes is called “Asking @PlayForFun.” :joy:

In all seriousness, thanks for doing this, great initiative.

And please stay safe, may this absurd war end as soon as possible. :v: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Haha, you make me laugh every time I read your post in any thread. I like your sense of humour.
So you say it’s like Ask Me Anything @PlayForFun :grin:

2 Likes

If you want a full non Season 1 hero list now, then this can be a start:

And just update it with the heroes since that time:

If Soltice summon will be like Black Friday, then I will might create a new table for that with the most recent heroes.

3 Likes

Very nice site @Marik

I have added the link to this topic’s OP.

Ps:

I have found a bug:

• Vanaheim should be bellow Season 3 and not the Events section
2 Likes