Need some help

Could I get some advice on what to do I keep getting wrecked and I just don’t know who to use together and it’s just aggravating… I feel like I have decent heroes

1 Like

If you’re looking for tips and suggestions on how to do better in raids, here is an excellent thread

And for more information on actual heroes, this is a great thread

3 Likes

Tyvm for the help and tips hopefully I can get it going in the right direction

1 Like

Other players will be able to advise you on your actual heroes. I don’t pretend to have any knowledge in that field, except for a few of my favourites :smile:

1 Like

Do you have issues with your defense team or mainly offensive raiding? Or both?

I am quite new to the game myself and had big troubles raiding in the beginning. Just this last month I have gone from hobbling along in low plat to being comfortable in low diamond on offense, only by leveling at least two good 4* in each colour (and adding a maxed Proteus…). You have Hansel - he’s fantastic and maxed with emblems you will love him on offense. Almost there!

Elemental defense down heroes are worth their weight in gold on offense. You have both Jackal and Falcon! I’d suggest you prioritize them for those respective colours, and take Frida and Musashi to 3.70 (personally I don’t give 1* over lvl 40, allowing me to work on two heroes of the same colour simultaneously). Then Gormek and Li. I’d hold off on Sumi for a while, he hits like a kitten and doesn’t do anything for the team. Purple - is Kunchen your tank? Take him to 3.70 anyways.

We can only see 15 of your heroes, do you have any more up and coming?

1 Like

Btw - I know a popular strategy is going 3+2 on offense (stacking 3 in the strong colour against the tank and 2 in a colour strong against the second scariest bloke). I’m not there yet, and you don’t look to be either. But do not despair! For me, stacking 2 against the tank or even scariest flank (if healer tank) works just fine.

If I’m going up against an Elena flank and Rigard tank for example, I don’t even bring any holy (a colour I’m still weak in). I take Frida+Grimm for strong blue tiles instead, and make sure Rigard is a primary target for their specials. If there’s a scary blue flank on the other side, I might bring two greens: Caedmon and Melendor/Elk for example - Caedmon dispels Elenas nasty riposte should it go off. I’d also probably bring BT. If the second flank was holy, Proteus and Kunchen would come with (and probably still Caedmon, I do fancy him when there’s a buffer on def and there’s almost always a buffer on def…).

2 Likes