☀ Meresankh – Season 5 Hero – 5* Holy / Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I wouldn’t mind seeing one or two small adjustments to her special (as I’ve mentioned in this thread), but, at the same time I am certainly a fan of having a more offensive version of Guin (even with her costume coming shortly).

For those people who are comparing her to Neith, I think there is once again a trade off here whereby based purely on the cards - Meresankh is a more “tanky-yet-offensive” option, Neith is definitely a more “all-offensive” option, and even thinking about Guin? Definitely the defensive choice!

• Meresankh can get both lower and higher damage, but their attack stats are usually around equal (going attack path) - so, on this: Neith gives you consistency, whereas Meresankh can go harder and higher with the extra sand DoT.
  • Meresankh does benefit from a fair bit more defence and health for survivability as well as having minions from druid class too, whereas Neith can potentially Pierce with ranger class.
  • Both have 20% mana cut.
  • Both are average speed.
  • Neith’s 40% blind to all is no joke! Those are still pretty good odds for a miss if you ask me! Meresankh’s got the mana generation reduction which… -14%? does nothing tbh… But at least Mereesankh can blind one target on receiving special skill damage I guess :confused:
7 Likes