May 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Atlantis Rises, Ninja Tower, Valhalla Forever, Mirages Of Omega, Sanctuary Of Gargoyles, The Masquerade, Dynasty Of Dunes, War Of 3 Kingdoms, Tremors Of Underwild, and Soul Exchange)

Looks great, @Zartanis . Keep up the good work, calendar creators! It is much appreciated and one of the best parts of this forum.

2 Likes

Why does sand empire start in may

Global warming 20 chars

9 Likes

There’s also some new stuff happening in the summer

Yes, the Styx event will arrive this summer.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for all the work it took to get that together!

3 Likes

Switching to Korean improves one’s chances with the Seoul Exchange.

6 Likes

@Elioty33 / @sommc sorry, I have tried to switch to Korean, but the August ands September HoTM names are not added yet for that language.

3 Likes

You are good people @PlayForFun :smiling_face:

Please accept this humble medal for your service: :medal_military:

Thank you!

4 Likes

So now only @Petri or other Staff members can help @sommc with Korean names of all upcoming Hero of the month names starting from June.

Anyway I will try to look for them later if they come back to Beta. Or if we receive more HoTMs later.

3 Likes

Thanks @PlayForFun for helping out even more! :+1:

The HOTM name in Korean would be for @sommc. :wink:

1 Like

Thx, I have added sommc to my posts above.
I have just seen that @Elioty33 asked me to check these, but now as I have read it in more details I see that you are right @SamMe

2 Likes

Still no Ascension Quest. Did they change the rotation back to 7 to 11 days with V48?

It was running on 7 to 7.5 days for many months.

1 Like

I expected this personally. I believe it has fallen prey to the “no rare quest during challenge event” rule. It seems to me that the quests are on a 7 day and (6 or 8 or so) hours cycle, so constantly getting pushed back slightly.

Because of the rule, I think it will not come until Monday, unfortunately.

1 Like

So there will be no rare quest this week?!

thx for making the calendar. the feature hero in the 2nd atlantis (towards the end of May 2022) seems inconsistent with the calendar images from other providers.

@VeryQuietly do you know which one is more official?

Rare quests come every 5 to 9 days in between each occurrence, this is picked randomly. We had it on Wednesday last week if I recall correctly. So could still be tomorrow.

1 Like

Hopefully. There are tons of new heroes coming and they all need AM… :wink:

Good bump of the thread below

Are you happy that we won’t get a rare quest until Monday?

4 Likes

Where is the rare quest this week @Petri??!

Thanks for letting us know. :+1: