May 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Atlantis Rises, Ninja Tower, Valhalla Forever, Mirages Of Omega, Sanctuary Of Gargoyles, The Masquerade, Dynasty Of Dunes, War Of 3 Kingdoms, Tremors Of Underwild, and Soul Exchange)

@Patrick09 as I remember @Petri has written that earlier when there is a challenge event, then the rare quest will most likely not appear on the Quest tab.
As last week it shown up on Wednesday and now the challenge event is in progress I suspect we will not see it this week.

It may arrive only on Monday next week.

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying. :slight_smile: With other words, we get one rare quest less. :roll_eyes: There are so many new heroes and it‘s so hard to get free AM and then they cut the rare quests. It‘s so annoying.

The last time if I recall correctly they pushed an extra quest so there was a week with 2 Rare Quests

1 Like

Yes - but they announced an extra rare quest and only came out with it after a lot of complaining from the users. Saying at this point „we already had the extra quest some weeks ago“ seems a bit odd, doesn‘t it? :wink: Is it a bad thing to you getting free stuff? :wink:

No, we don’t. The rare quests always were this way, on average 4 in 5 weeks.

2 Likes

I don’t think. When was the last week without a rare quest? I’m tracking it for about 7 months and we had at least one rare quest EVERY week within this period.

Maybe recently it got a bit speeded up, about the time of the affair with “extra” rare quest.
But these quests always were coming a bit later every week, and had a longer distance between them when they would collide with challenge event.
When checking the older calendars, they were on average coming every 9 days, ±3 days

2 Likes

Kilroy and Mr. Roboto look OP.

Whilst it is easy to say the rare quests are less frequent, the calendars posted by SG forum show the rare quest. When I queried this with support they just kept referring me to this forum without even considering that the calendars indicate we are due a rare quests if it is not happening just say that. Unfortunately SG do not. They just want us to keep spending, spending and spending. Sometimes (more often of late) makes you feel like quitting this game. Whilst it is a business for SG, they need to learn to be honest and not try to deny and hide any cancellation of rare quests. This type of action only frustrates us players more and more

The above is the offical Small Giants Calendar.
Rare quests are not defined here.

All other calendars are created by players who are guessing when a Rare quest will arrive.

6 Likes

SG is not denying or hiding any rare quests cancellation because… They never gave the rare quests’ dates in the first place. This topic is about the community calendars made by content creators who give a guess as to when the rare quests are expected but they are tied in no way to SG.
Please refer to Calendar of Events for May 2022 :spiral_calendar: for the official calendar provided by SG.

2 Likes

Thanks for your effort. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Shouldn’t it be Shiloh today?

1 Like

Tomorrow at the earliest

1 Like

How can you have Farholme today and Shiloh… tomorrow?!?

Farholme was pushed back by the challenge event. I (personally - keep in mind I’m just some guy) think Shiloh will be next Monday

1 Like

And remember we only got that ‘extra’ rare quest because initial rollout of Wof3K was so bad

1 Like

And as Patrick said, we only got that one after lots of complaining for over a week that extra meant additional, not regukarly scheduled quest a bit early

2 Likes

I would be floored if we get next one any earlier than next Monday (23d) to Wed.
So, yes, we missed out on one cause SG wont run one during a challenge event

2 Likes

I’ve updated my calendars to reflect the rare quest rotation change, the masquerade’s featured heroes, and added moderator day.

@IsaHurricane updated yours with your updates. Thank you!

8 Likes