šŸ» [May 2020] Portal Stats, Summon Results & Offers ā€“ Tavern of Legends

Not planning to summon with this odds for now ā€¦saving gems for new S3 epic heros :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The odds should at least be 2.5% for a past HotM especially if thereā€™s no chance of the current HotM.
SG have made enough enough money from people trying for these old Hotms many times over from when they were available originally to their appearances in Atlantis.
Considering the fact that unlike Valhalla and the new costumes there are no 3 and 4*'s that you may not have already, this portal is almost a total waste.
Thereā€™ll be the odd lucky person but this portal is the worst odds for anything decent in the game and a lot of players will already have some of the featured Hotms.
So this is a new feature offering you about a 1% chance of something unique/good.
Yep just use your free coins and move on is best Iā€™d say until they change the odds.
And if the secret hero hasnā€™t changed from Beta then donā€™t go chasing it on a 0.1% chance. Clarissa at 1.3% is much more worth it.
I really struggle to understand SGā€™s reasoning sometimes. There was so much feedback in Beta criticising this summons portal and nothing was changed

17 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Nice artwork, SG! What a pity, we wonā€™t see this hero very oftenā€¦ :cry:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :beers: [May 22, 2020] Tavern of Legends Event ā€“ FAQ & Team Discussion

@Atlantique Congrats on the pull! So it looks like Myztero is a bonus draw then, is that right? That would explain why Clarissa isnā€™t available in this portal.

Yes, Myztero is the ā€œsecretā€ hero available in the Bonus Draw, as listed in the Appearance Rates.

1 Like

In Aus$ itā€™s even worse. $4.49 for a single offer, $22.99 for ā€œbuy allā€.

ā€œbuy allā€ is more expensive in Australia than buying single offers

@Petri maybe something to bring to staffā€™s attention. I donā€™t think that is best-practice.

8 Likes

Lol

15 Likes

I was exited but that looks rather terrible.
There are like 1-2 good HOTM to snipe, like Hel or Ares, but thats about it.(I have Alberich)
The odds are a scam, and we dont even get ascension chestsā€¦ What??
Jesus, I aint pulling.

1 Like

I bought this offer just for funā€¦ As expected, just food. A lot of it, actually. :joy:

2 Likes

9x3* and 1x4* (chao) for me.
3 Ishtaak, 2 Berden, 2 Karilā€¦ :frowning:

2 Likes

The odds are so horrible. I feel sorry for everybody dumping his money in thisā€¦

5 Likes

Bought the 5x offer and was expecting to only receive Renfelds and Dawas. So imagine my delight when in addition to my Renfeld and Dawa I also got a Bane, Prisca and Belith! :rofl: Will spend free coins from the quests but definitely not planning to use any gems.

14 Likes

Bought 200 coins. Balthazar and Isshtak. Iā€™m done :joy: I could order a pizza for it.

3 Likes

Bought all the offers, got Myzterio and Margaret.

17 Likes

Thatā€™d be the pull of my dreams!

Actually, my dream pulls would be earning 200 coins from the legends quest. Then using those coins to pull Athena and Hel back to back. Thatā€™s it. Iā€™ll never pull again. :joy:

Seriously though. Congrats on the extremely lucky summon!

3 Likes

I bought the offers, though will be saving the gems for the guardians. All 3 and 4 star classics from the coins, though on the plus side I now have an unlevelled Hawkmoon and Belith, who I might use on the next level before they get fed.

Congrats on the lucky summons folks! :slight_smile:

I got 5 3* heroes lol

1 Like

Bought the offers and some extra gems. Got nothing but food.

1 Like

Well at least someone else got luckyā€¦i pulled a bunch hoping :crossed_fingers:and found that it is the best place to get 3* rates :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like