🍻 [May 2020] Portal Stats, Summon Results & Offers – Tavern of Legends

If you want to summon a past HOTM, I think it’s better to wait for HA. If you want to summon Myzterio, then go ahead. :joy:

1 Like

The absolutely unanimous beta feedback on this portal was that odds were unacceptable and the worst value in the game. Sadly they have not listened.

If you are reading this, do not spend real life money on the Tavern of Legends. In Beta testing, people were making 100-200 pulls before getting an old Hero of the Month.

Go and spend money on your family or online shopping. Anywhere but here. This is Small Giant greed laid bare, I’m afraid. And I’m sad to say it.

50 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :beers: [May 22, 2020] Tavern of Legends Event – FAQ & Team Discussion

I 100% support this sentiment

Save your money.

9 Likes

it’s amazing! Congratulations!

First of all, Kudos for making it an option to purchase all offers at once. I hope it’s a precedence for all future offers!

The odds are terrible and the only old HotM I’m interested in anymore is Drake Fong which would take probably two million pulls to score him specifically. Got the offers anyways to celebrate the first appearence of the portal, scored nothing but a bunch of classic meals with that and the event coins.

Not going to put a single gem here and advise everyone else against it. The uselessness of this portal is only compared to first iteration of Costume Chamber, and unless you are desperate whale who just needs that Myztero to maintain peace of mind, there’s nothing in here. This kind of whale is likely swarmed with all their HotMs anyways.

But congrats to those who did score some HotMs out of here, especially if these were the ones they find useful. But you’re not gonna convince me to try my chances :wink:

9 Likes

At least they should implement 2 featured heroes with separate odds like Atlantis or Valhalla…

1 Like

Well, as I was expecting… nothing but feeders for my existing heroes:
Gunnar
Ulmer
Isshtak
Nashgar
Karil
Tiburtus

Definitely not spending another gem on this event. :grimacing:

2 Likes

There is no current HOTM in the challenge. A chance of getting another HOTM (1.3%) are too low. I won’t spend money, although I originally wanted to. But I won’t do it.

2 Likes

There were fantastic ideas proposed in beta on how to make this event more fun and have a larger impact on game play. That was in addition to the feedback about the poor value of the portal. Oh well.

3 Likes

Too bad, I only got Renfeld and Gan Ju … if I had had better prizes I would have incentivized myself to spend money and gems because I would see the usefulness of doing it … but I see no reason to do it, so I spent the money on another thing :woman_shrugging:

I knew it was gonna be ■■■, i understand that farming hotms was a possibility?? But then again it makes no sense, my question is, is the offer worth buying? I thought it was going to be compred to atlantis aka 400/25 coins but maybe this offer is not as bad? I might consider throwing some money

One more thought. In special challenges (Legends, Guardians, etc.):

• There should be NO classic hero draw (1.2%)
  • There should be a better chance of drawing an event hero (e.g. 3%)

Then I would spend more money.

7 Likes

Another Brienne for me from the free coins from completing 1-7.
I’m at 70 right now, waiting on Stage 10 (needing energy)… I think I will do my final pull later or tomorrow, hoping RNG favours me then lol.

Going to opt out of notifications from this discussion though, I don’t want to be seeing people saying what amazing heroes they got when all mine were 3* haha

1 Like

F*@$ legendary hotm, ■■■■■■■■ as hell

1 Like

pulled another 2 mit quest coins nothing useful

1 Like

5 pulls Margret, Gravemaker, Frida, Athena, Alberich and Myztero.

You’re reading my dream.

3 Likes

I gained over 200 coins from the quest and bought 1 offer. I’m quite satified.
Screenshot_20200522-111544_Empires

2 Likes

You must have taken all of the luck from other players :smile:

Why? Do you feel sorry for people who buy beer or a coffee? Why is this any different? I enjoy a nice bottle of red wine and I’ll happily buy one for £20. It’s enjoyable to drink but far away from the most expensive. I could spend a heck of a lot more but I don’t because that’s outside my spending limits.

So if I’m comfortable putting £20 into a mobile game and I know the odds of getting a good hero why do you feel sorry for me??

Your situation will be unique to you as mine is to me. People can spend money as they please.

I did a 10 summon and my 5 coin summons and got nothing but trash but hey-ho, that’s the game. I don’t need anyone to feel sorry for me as I’ve nothing to be sorry about.

6 Likes