šŸ“˜ [May 2020] Fables of Grimforest Challenge Event ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Pretty neat, thanks Fighter

1 Like

Hi community what is the advice to increase the points and be in a leaderboard, upto now Iā€™m only finished whole 3 and try to collect 20 coins thatā€™s all haha

I have big plans

Screenshot_2020-05-12-08-27-33-1
Wish me luck

8 Likes

I want the puss in bootsā€¦ i have the tools necesary to uploud :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

Oh I forgot there is Puss in Boots.

I already have:

1x Pixie
2x Hansel
1x Snow White (not touched still)

I would love more Pixie and Hansel, but definitely want a PIB too.
But I have no EHT and I am not spending (much) so, it will be from any coins i have/get (have 27 coins currently)

Time to load up on some coins for Guardians lol

wondering if I should blow the gems i got on this event or wait for the costume event soon afterā€¦ decisions decisionssssss :thinking:
Edit: Hansel has been a godsendddd for me since I slapped some emblems on him, defo worth a try for more. :slight_smile: Thinking of embleming Greta next after Iā€™m finished with embleming Grimm :grin:

I want to compete in rare this time around. Do you think I stand a chance with the following roster and items?
Nordri, costume gunnar, gato, chick jr, vodnik

I have multiples of the heroes mentioned above (except for chick jr and costume gunnar). should i adjust the team? Have all other blue 3* as well, if you guys think I should change it.

I also have 173 WE flasks, 265 axe attacks and 267 arrow attacks. small and normal mana pots 175 / 139. Would love to go for top 1000, tried the last two events but was only able to get to 1200 or something. any tips would e aprreciated, thanks a lot!

My goal is to just complete all stages. I hope I can do it with Chochin-Valen-Gunnar/Vodnik-Gato-Kvasir on rare, Wu-Triton-Valeria-Kirill-cMel on epic, Onatel-Triton-Richard-Kirill-cMel/Telluria on legendary. All of them maxed, most of them emblemed.

All I know is Nordri and Blacksmith Gunnar are gonna come out to play in this event.

1 Like

I canā€™t even save ONE flaskā€¦ 173, wow, that is impressive!

3 Likes

I would love a second Pixie too. She is fantastic for a 3* and almost single handedly got me through the very last season one level.

Of course I wouldnā€™t say no to a 5* or 4* event hero either, but Pixie is not to be dismissed.

1 Like

That question is confusing. The one I want isnā€™t one I think Iā€™ll get. :thinking:

Everyone probably looking at wanting some 5* but I really want another Pixieā€¦mana alive (see what I did there!) sheā€™s awesome. Gimme another one!

1 Like

And Hansel And Gretal too mindā€¦Iā€™ve missed them both every time so far. I did 30 summons last time as wellā€¦Elusiveā€¦

All I want is Gretel, perfect compliment to my twin Hansels.

Dunno, never really needed them since I dont farm AR hardcore haha :slight_smile: where do you use your flasks?

I will go with this team and hope to do good in rankings, i will use only mana pota and healing cuz health matter for points

Dude how in the world u have 173 we flasks damnnnnnnn :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Is the top 100 leg avatar Rumple?

I love my gretel but Iā€™d really like a Hansel. Wouldnā€™t say no to a 5* but not trying for one either. Iā€™ll probably just get Isshtak or hawkmoon though :unamused:

1 Like