Max all four training camps or keep using two for training 1* and 2*?

This is 2 TC11’s and one TC19. As you can see I don’t have the food to put TC19 heroes to use as feeders. There’s about 50 heroes I’m waiting to collect from the TC19. The TC11’s are extra storage.

Agreed, one tc11 is for storing recruits, just as you can dump food in a tc20 (which is never in my case).

But running 2 tc20 in produ
ction mode cant be maintained when powerleveling, so I ‘scaled down’ 1 to a tc11.

The realization that I could use tcs as banks was amusingly late

1 Like

There’s no way I could comfortably run two TC20’s currently. You might just be farther in the game than me. I like two TC11’s for recruit storage and I’m food poor all the time as it is xD

Thanks for the tips guys! ^^ I have a strategy now: lvling up the 10 to 11 and alternate between swords and backpacks and have patience until the 9 is at 19 to do extra fast training.

Btw, what do you mean by “storing” food and recruits? Can you do that in other buildings than food storages and houses? Ô_o

Yes, I’m pretty far in the game. I practically live in 8-7 to farm recruits when there are no events or useful quests, so I can easily get 100 recruits a day, and all my farms and storages are maxed, so food isn’t an issue. I had VIP for a while until I maxed at least one of all buildings to get the rewards. I also bought many special offers until I realized I probably shouldn’t spend that money :stuck_out_tongue:

See links

Farming s1-8-7 discussion

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll check it out. People always say 8-7 because it’s mostly mono and the last WE 3 stage. Lesson learned: don’t listen to people.

1-8-7 is still unsurpassed for recruits/flag, but if you’re looking for something else, there are better levels.

1 Like

Dang. I just read that 8-7 was nerfed at some point. No wonder that thread has 130+ posts. Dunno what it was before but now it’s 8-10 recruits per 3 WE, and I don’t care about crafting items. Guess there’s something better.

I’ve had my first TC20 running for almost 4 months. My 2nd is also leveled to 20, but I don’t run it at 20 anymore. It stays on 11 about 80% of the time. I flex it between 19 and 2 the rest of the time. I never do swords anymore. Other two stay on 11 full time. My TC20 is my food bank and can range from 5 days up to 50+ days. I typically time when to flex my flex camp based on how many days out my TC11s are. When all three 11s are full for a week each, that’s when I will flex and start doing 19s and 2s.

Is running two TC20 that much difficult than running two TC 13? Food and recruits differences don’t seem too hard to overcome at first sight. I’ll soon get to TC20. I had no trouble running 2 x TC 13, with level 17 farms and recruits from 8 - 7, no storing away required. Anyway, I’m storing in TC 11 and TC 13 now, but I’m curious about TC 20.

You can run 2x or even 3x TC20.

You only want to do so if you have no heroes you want to level up at all. Otherwise run more TC11 or flexing TC2/TC19/TC1.

TC13 is a poor stepchild to TC20. The odds of anything better than a 3* from it are so bad that you should upgrade past it and switch to TC20 as soon as you can.

3 Likes

Some are more lucky than others… TC 13 was great for me. Got 10 4* heroes from it since september this year. I’ll get to TC 20 by the end of the year I hope, maybe early 2019. TC 11 is great for banking recruits but for leveling is just too ■■■■ slow. 1 and 2 worked far better for me so far.

TC13 does have a place, and I was actually luckier running it than running TC20 if I recall correctly; I beat some kinda odds.

That said, the place is only before you can run TC20. Once you do, there is no reason to ever use it again.

1 Like

I don’t use TC13. Mostly because I don’t want to wait so long for a 3* hero and I don’t really need 4* heroes. I needs feeder heroes lol

@Enjinsha, are you spending, or are you free to play?

If you spend, look at the video by either Anchor or Zero called “Base reveal”. Or, if you are not, there is a thread with keywords dumb and tc20 which hashes out quite alot you can use.

That is a fact, I agree.

What is 1-8-7, and can you explain what it means when someone says farming 8-7?

It refers to Season 1 and province 8 on number 7.

You will often see the provinces written this way, for instance 2:1.9 would be Season 2 province 1 and on number 9

Data has been gathered for some of the best provinces to repeat missions (farm for recruits, crafting material, experience points, etc.)

A lot of players (including me) find that we get the most recruits from Season 1 - 8.7 so we simply farm there (usually using the auto play button).

1 Like

Ah thank you so much!

So now I have a question maybe you could help me with this…

I have a LOT of heroes and 3 camps, one at 11 should I begin farming that way now or wait until I get one of my camps to level 20? Also do you know what stages are best for finding tall boots? I need to ascend a couple heroes so I’m gonna do some replays as well

Cookie Settings