[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

What I wantā€¦ is a good hero that plays well with other members of my existing rosterā€¦ or I can build a team around for warsā€¦

Skadi was a no brainer at the time because there were so many freya and bera tanks in warā€¦ and I could put 4 healers around her and just wait for the the damage to eat away the defense.

loki was a wildcard that I was happy to use as a healer if needed, a resurrector, or hitterā€¦ and this was slightly before passives got out of controlā€¦ and overpowered stats which loki wasnā€™t able to take advantage of.

Ludwig is self-explanatory.

Arco allows me to jui-jitsu my way again fiend heroesā€¦ make their strength my strengthā€¦ thank you very much.

Quintinā€¦ heā€™s fineā€¦ I find uses for himā€¦ but Iā€™m not especially happy with that tradeā€¦

A phenexa or her sister narcissa would make me happyā€¦ I can use themā€¦ So Iā€™m hopefulā€¦ there is a hero who makes my current team better than they presently are.

5 Likes

I donā€™t care how old she is, if Toxi shows up, sheā€™s mine. Iā€™ve always wanted her and would love to have her card

4 Likes

I donā€™t recallā€¦ Sheā€™s basically c Ariel in greenā€¦ I forget what else she doesā€¦

I believe Toxi doesnā€™t boost health, just regular heal.

She is basically C Ariel in green, except for 30% heal instead of boosted health, and one less turn of Mana generation, but sheā€™s Fast instead of Avg. Her stats arenā€™t up to snuff nowadays, but itā€™s mostly that Iā€™ve wanted her forever so would happily take her at 15.

1 Like

charon at 15 - that would be second greatest steal after ludwig for 15

so no this will not happen really

He mines the data from the updates to the game.

I use her constantly. She was actually the first hero I limit broke (accidentally, before they fixed the confirmation bit) but very glad I did. Iā€™m debating LB2ing her because I love her so much.

4 Likes

I use both Toxi and C Ariel depending on the opponents

In wars I usually have a team for anyone of them

Both are very good

1 Like

Toxi is a mainstay in my green stack and I pair her with LOTL. With the free mana she provides, she can help slow heroes like LOTL fire with just 9 tiles.

I also have cAriel but donā€™t have many slow blue heroes where she can help in a stack, so she doesnā€™t see play as often.

3 Likes

I am sooo envyous.
I have ZERO souls for exchange and I am running 2 TC20 24/7! :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

Over the time I only kept one TC20 and yet I havenā€™t seen a 5* for months now. I kept it for SE and to dump food and recruits there, but Iā€™m thinking itā€™s not really worth it.
Out of the 10 mostly unleveled 5*s I have, I would probably just want to trade 3, so no SE hero for me this time.

2 Likes

Wellā€¦they are excellent for the weekly pog quest where you have to summon a 4* hero. :rofl:

3 Likes

they are, but sadly still no guarantee. even while having 3 TC20s, I had to run Ha8 one time to be sure of training a 4* :frowning:

much of the time tho, 3 TC20 is indeed enough to get a 4* :slight_smile:

*disclaimer: I donā€™t track, I donā€™t have figures, I donā€™t have statistics, so Iā€™m not going to quibble about using ā€œmuchā€ versus ā€œmostā€ lol :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

True, but with all the events chances are Iā€™ll get it off a portal anyway.
And even so, I complete PoG with a few Giant Chests looted (that arenā€™t exactly amazing) so it wouldnā€™t matter in the long run.

Dito!
However, I know for sure there was no 5* this year from TC20.

I donā€™t even like Charon lol, I wouldnā€™t pick him personally.

Vf over heal is good. Revive at average speed is great ā€¦ Revive and heal at slow is great. Vf wars ā€¦ Heā€™s not greatā€¦ But that is a small pimple.

3 Likes

Again, I donā€™t really care for him, heā€™s a jack of trades (not all), master of none - Iā€™d much rather take something like Cleopatra, Hathor, Chomper, C Ariel, C GG, or Phenexa.

Save for chomperā€¦ Those are top tier healersā€¦ And I want cleo and phenexa tooā€¦ So if you argument is that he is good but not greatā€¦ And my argument is heā€™s great, but not outstandingā€¦ I donā€™t think we are too far apart in our evaluation.

5 Likes

I would so love that! Either of these two

1 Like