[Master] -- šŸ‘» Soul Exchange

Pretty much, the lack of any utility ruins him for me, if his 1st charge had a cleanse Iā€™d change my opinion, his revive HP is also too low for the 2nd charge, and the 3rd is also lacking - heā€™s an interesting quirky hero Iā€™ll give him that, just not for me.

For sure, C Guardian Gazelle is interesting, and seems fun - Iā€™d rather take any of the others I listed (Chomper, Cleo, Hathor, Phen, C Ariel) but Iā€™d probably still take her if not - not without her costume though.

Yeah, I also picked some heroes from SE just because I needed room. Or sometimes I was stoked about hero and then I didnā€™t even max them:

• SE1: Got GM (needed space), he sits on 3/70 despite getting costume for him;
  • SE2: LotL: LB1 and emblemed, used to this day but mainly because I managed to get her costume as well (which makes entire exchange pointless by the way), which gave her significant stat boost;
  • SE3: Asterius. Emblemed but I donā€™t use him much, mainly because Domiventus (same but better) decided to join my roster;
  • SE4: Alfrike - I wanted her so badly and when I got her I started getting more versatile purples such as Diaochan or Goretooth, so sheā€™s still 3/70;
  • SE5: Arco - LB2+emblemed, used most of time;
  • SE6: Topaz - sheā€™s not even at 3/70 despite wanting her a lot;
  • SE7: Quintin - maxed and emblemed, but not used much, though when I use him he melts opponents, maybe problem is in me in this case;
  • SE8: Winifred - not even past first ascension and that bug doesnā€™t help her case, despite wanting her badly as well, because I lacked slow offensive green. And since yesterday I managed to get C-Ahmose, guess who will be probably ascended ahead of Winifred.

Hoping for some (good) super-elemental hero. Quite a few of them have 1+ year. Jequn, Roz, Xandrella, Ignazio, would take any of those.

6 Likes

My unluckiest color has been yellow, so im hoping to see some good options for that.

7 Likes

Iā€™ll be hoping for good Yellows or Purples.

for Yellow, I really lack strong yellow hitters besides my two c2-Joon.

my Purples are strong, but I lack depth (and also have a short Purple queue).

Iā€™d also be keeping an eye out for Reds, as my Red queue is getting shorter, and the depth could also be improved

2 Likes

I have some good heroes for all colors especially blue heroes but Iā€™m always looking for some niche or fast useful healers for attack teams in wars

Iā€™m keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for C Gazelle or C Ariel :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I just hoping for some good useful options for 10 souls. Any color will do.

10 souls: Ariel C , Phenexa , Akkorog C , Hulda, Ahmose
15 souls : Thoth A C , Alasie C , Marijana Toon , Green Knight, Jove
20 souls : Hator C , Luna , Persa , Myoin Ny , Perseus C

2 Likes

Way too ambitious dream lol

3 Likes

Ariel C - Yes, but more like 15 - and thatā€™s face value, they may try and brush her off as a 20, which with her stats is a bit iffy.
Phenexa - Yes, but not 10 lol, most likely 20 - 15 would be nice though.
Akkorog C - he could be listed for 5 and I still wouldnā€™t take him.
Hulda - Sure, we can go with that.
Ahmose - No, at the least it would be 15.

Thoth C - I wouldnā€™t pull him even for 10.
Alasie C - Iā€™d put her in 10 personally.
Marjana Toon - No, you wonā€™t see any toon costumes for a while they arenā€™t even all out yet.
Green Knight - Would be 20.
Jove - Also would most likely be 20, though I doubt Iā€™d take him even.

Hathor C - It only just came out lol? No, weā€™d hopefully get Hathor base.
Luna - Too new and meta, maybe in a couple of years.
Persa - Too new, maybe next year.
Myoin - Too new, maybe next year.
Perseus C - Sure, we can go with that, and I would actually take him, even though I swore to keep my x2 pulls for healers only - heā€™s sentimental to me and Iā€™d like to make him useable as his base is trash.

2 Likes

There no reason for them to be this stingy with fated summon and SE when they keep releasing broken op hero. I can see why so many people is quitting this game.

War is not fun anymore pvp raid is still ok because you can alway reroll.

Giving 180 for the Astral event is pathetic. Who idea is that? You can only do one summon.

6 Likes

Trust me, this game is a mess and they just donā€™t listen to anyone, and when they do, they just do the bare minimum - they donā€™t actually care about their game nor the people, they just care about the money.

20 5* is a hell of a lot, yes - the offerings should be more premium, premium heroes more than a year old, thatā€™s fine - but premium all the same, not the trash they put out here usually.

When they realise theyā€™ve been too stingy itā€™ll probably be too late, and tbh I donā€™t think theyā€™ll care still.

2 Likes

I hope lokis costume makes it to this SE

3 Likes

Once again, it will not - hereā€™s the rule of thumb for the SE, any hero who has not been out for longer than 1 year will 9/10 not be in the SE.

Someone in my alliance who is basically retired from the game just said there are no more soul exchanges. Is that true?

Not true

6 Likes

Thank you for responding.

1 Like

Itā€™s listed in the official calendar.

Where did your alliance mate get their info?

3 Likes

we even have an official master thread for it:

4 Likes