[Master] Show your limit break heroes

Lord Loki ! I don’t have him but he is amazing in my opinion @JGE

3 Likes

Screenshot_20220118-115652_Empires
Señor Chicken

5 Likes

For me it’s either the Rooster, Devana, C Joon or LB a second C Viv (again) I know each hero very well but can’t decide as I love them all :thinking: I might just wait.

There’s others like C Justice and Vanilla Leo (shame he doesn’t have the costume) but they’re out atm.

1 Like

8 Likes

Ultimately chose her over +19 Uraeus because I run her in my defense with 2 other 2019 HOTM. Love my Onatel!

8 Likes

Danzaburo

@Noble_Weasel AKA Danzaburo Fan Club President

As you wish…

Click for notes

FIN

2 Likes

Some of my LB heroes

5 Likes

Difficult choice, generally I would go with the damage dealer, but Lord Loki is a special case as he can play so many different parts and I feel he is a bit squishy (for now I only have him at +9 talents) for teams in the upper half of diamond.

And since you’ve gone f2p, even more you would need a counter to the new crazy heroes they’re releasing

2 Likes

Working on to level Franz… easy to see this guy is huge. Debuffer with the stats almost of Chakkaszrot. And palladin emblems which I have plenty

Couldnt resist LB’ing Franz either. :crazy_face:
Full defense path.

4 Likes

Really happy with Zekena.

5 Likes

So far I’ve done 2 wolves: Quenell and Wolfgang

4 Likes

Damn she’s looks nasty how’s she been on your defence with lb?

How do you like her??

She’s a pain to fight.

1 Like

That lb version is actually not mine. But I have a regular one at 20 emblems. Right now I’m thinking about, if she should get the additional 5 levels.
Right now, she is at 450ish damage per enemy, which should increase by maybe 100 points(?).
I’m hesitating to break her since she is really just doing the damage stuff plus minion thingy. In that way she is a little bit casual, other than Quenell which is also just dealing damage but at fast speed including boosted second hit.
So she is good in combination with C.Vivica or so, but lb material is one of the rarest resource there is, so I’ll maybe just wait.

What was your emblem path? Idk IF all attack or sonething else…

Right on, but all I need is dmg especially if it’s alot lol since she’s aoe . I’m happy with wolfgang lb so I wanna see the dmg Eloise can output first

I created a poll regarding that question, maybe that’s helping you in any way ⇨ jump to poll

Screenshot_20220202-211956_262dc09b83f42fc5604598f73a64a305

A couple of new 4*s which I’ve limit broken. After the buff Ingolf turned into absolute beast, especially on vf tournaments/wars. I will try him as a tank next vf war. Propably should have went full defensive path for that purpose, I thought his attack would get higher than what it is now, but oh well, we’ll see how he performs now.

6 Likes