[Master] Show your limit break heroes

Can’t believe the stats that Krampus has when Limit break is used.

21 Likes

As limit breakers has caused alot of issues on the fourm. I’d liked this be a place to show hero’s with breakers. If you feel someone has made the wrong choice on a hero don’t ■■■■■ at them for there choice. Reasons why people broke them would be quite handy to put in your posts why… bascially keep it friendly :sunglasses::+1:

24 Likes

Thank you for that.

I didn’t explain why I chose Krampus. My choice was made on who would benefit my war team the most and a strong defence was why I chose him.

9 Likes

I put the my LB’s on the following heroes:
Kiril because i do not have a 5* healer, i can now use him on both offense and defence.

My second hero i used was:
Sapphire, she is my first Ninja and super fun to play with.

16 Likes

Kiril can definitely roll with the big heros now.

3 Likes

I take this little guy with me to all red Titans, so he was a natural choice. Nearly a 4* now!

11 Likes

So my alliance uses blue tanks, and considering that I probably won’t get enough aethers to break a legendary blue until the next Ice Mirages, I decided to LB c-Boril:

I was a little surprised to see that his defense and health stats are comparable to a fully emblemed Heimdall:

I haven’t broke Boril’s costume, because by all accounts it doesn’t add any bonus the the main hero, and the various raid formations allow heroes like Boril and Sif to protect everyone with riposte, not just the nearby heroes.

15 Likes

I went with Cobalt due to his use on War D and awesomeness!

15 Likes

Sapphires stats are bananas!

1 Like

Holy smokes!!! 1k attack! is that with all attack path for emblems as well? I’m hoping to do the same soon as I can limit break an ice 5*; for now I went with Nordi!

2 Likes

Yes, all attack. No regrets!

3 Likes

Stole these from reddit…
Wilbur I’m looking to do…
That bunny hits hard…

9 Likes

Here is my Russula. When I get another red 5*, I’ll be doing BK.

12 Likes

She’s pretty tough now. Almost went BK, but no regrets!

17 Likes

She is awesome :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Mine is 912/926/1632

No idea how soon but LB would have up to 4 limit breaks up to level 100 for a 5 stars. I wonder how many of us would stay to play on till then.

3 Likes

I just broke mine today, and am planning to break Amertine when we get access to dark aethers. Sapphire looks bonkers!

2nd Valen is the costume of the first.
Screenshot_20210725-164304_Empires

Screenshot_20210725-164327_Empires

2nd Gunnar is a completely different card. Emblemed defense for the costume

Screenshot_20210725-164247_Empires

Didn’t show Nordri as he is already shown above.

13 Likes

As I currently have someone using my account while on vacation I gave free reign to do whatever they thought best. As this is the only good 5* red the account has it was an obvious choice over noor…or…reuben…or uncostumed azlar… :slight_smile:

20 Likes