[Master] Hero Balance Discussion Topic Links

Don’t forget the the mummy papyros
He is the banner hero of S5 portal like Diaochan for W3k. Shouldn’t be a dust collecting card

1 Like

Ah makes sense, thanks for explaining!

1 Like

Thank you for setting this up. Useful.

4 Likes

Did any of this threads buffed a hero or are those threads just to nerf heros? Its balancedicussion and not nerfdiscussion or?

Goseck should be in “Sanctuary of Gargoyles” not “War of the Three Kingdoms”.

1 Like

@u2371
Oh, thx.
I have fixed it + I have added the two new hero balance discussion topics to the OP.

3 Likes

I can try to collect the Balance changes topics by Staff to the OP.
There were several buffs too.

1 Like

Ok, I will add one topic for that hero soon.

Here you are:

3 Likes

@Dessertrose

Here it is for you:

3 Likes

Magnificent idea for a thread, thank you :100:

Might it be a good idea to also include the card info on stats and special skills from the hero in question in each individual thread? Then people could see the stats of it right there?

I do not mean to give you more work, would love to help you out too - and it’s only an idea :blush:

1 Like

There is a link in all Balance discussion topics to the original hero’s topic.
So you check the stats wirh 1 click.

If you think that is not enough, then I can try to add a snapshot of the hero hard to later balance discussion topics.

New topic is added for her. You can see it in the OP.

1 Like

Lol was wondering when someone would request for her to be mellowed some.

I don’t have problems with hulda… When i use Grimble… But God damn it… Everything’s i throw a ton of tiles at her… The purple tiles never show. It is not board related losses than her being overpowered.

@Petri

This topic contains the collection of balance discussion topics for several heroes.

These are not biased topic (nerf / buff a specific hero / group of heroes) like how you are asking us to create topics in the new category here:

So I will not change the categories for these.

But each of these hero topics contains a poll about what the community thinks about a hero.

Maybe you can consider that too.

I will keep linking each topics here what the community asks me to create.
So you will have the list in the OP up-to-date all the time.

1 Like

I get it… The current heroes of today make season 2 and original event heroes seem… Small…

Though… Caveat emptor… You may have pulled by chance… But you ascended by choice… Like i did with elkenan who was trash from the first day i got him. But that was the risk i was willing to take. My magni, my first 5* only sees action when i need an easy cleanup in war. I regret the scopes used on him… But i don’t regret the years of relevance i had with him.

Sg asking what heroes should be buffed… That opened Pandora’s box… Because they don’t care unless they can monetize it. Out remind me of Jurassic Park 1 when the lawyer says… Maybe we can have a coupon day… So maybe the buff myzterio… And that will make 12 people happy… Maybe 16.

In retrospect… Not sure this should go under this category… But I’m ok if it is moved.

1 Like

@PlayForFun please a Perseus (non costume) balance/revamp topic.

1 Like

Ok, I will add a Perseus Balance discussion topic soon.

Update, here is it for you @Saffran

Please make poll for Livia (owl family). An avg speed hero that only affects nearby allies seems very unattractive, specially with the release of Mariol. Either increase speed to fast or keep speed but buff all allies.

1 Like

Here are some buff that IMHO are needed:

Livia —> avg speed hero that only affects nearby allies

Jove —> increase power at the same level as Fortuna, after the nerf he has become almost useless.

Springvale costumes —> increase the stats like HOTM or Challenge Festival costumes

Carnival of gods passive —> Please put anything better than a minion dependent action. Or at least summon a new minion every time the hero cast their special.

Raven and wolf families —> enable family passive from 1 hero

Thanks