[Master Discussion] - Styx Troops

Thank you. I have refreshed the one in the OP with this new version.

70 ETTs netted me:

1 red mana
2 green crit
2 blue crit
1 red Cyclopes
1 blue mana
1 yellow Cyclopes
1 yellow crit
1 red crit
1 purple mana
1 yellow mana

3 Likes

I just need the red cyclops, for a full set. 88 EHT

1 Like

Magic troops still beat them from what I see. I’ll keep collecting ETT for the next Magic tower pass

39 ETT and I havent gotten a single cyclops troop. Couple of mana troops but that´s about it… really disappointing to not get at least 1 :crazy_face:

let me point out the cheap design:

same posture and clothes(mirrored or not), just changed items and accesories

imageimageimageimageimage

VS

imageimageimageimageimage

VS

VS

some just need a candle to hold for church on easter

8 Likes

Not to mention the Cyclops troops all looked like brogan

4 Likes

121 ETTs and I didn’t get a single Styx troop. Not even ONE!

Proof: 121 Styx Troop Summons - YouTube

Screw you SG you greedy scammers.

4 Likes

I had 71 troop tokens. All I really wanted was purple Styx or Mana troop, as I only have 2 Mana troops in Purple. I already had 2 blue and 2 green Magic troops, so naturally I got blue and green cyclopses.

Total - 71 summons
Yellow - 1 Mana
Green - 1 Mana, 1 Crit, 1 Cyclops
Blue - 1 Mana, 1 Crit, 1 Cyclops
Red - 1 Mana
Purple - no 4* troops

4 Likes

It’s all about generating revenue. Artwork appears to be reducing in importance.

1 Like

38 pulls
9x4* troops
of which 1 purple, 2 yellow, 1 blue

1 Like

not to mention a lot of the classic troops look like variations of 1* and 2* troops. reusing assets FTW

28 ETT, zero Styx troops

1 Like

106, Got 8 Styx troops (Dark, Green, Yellow) + 2 manna troops & a crit. I’m very satisfied.

2 Likes

Another incorrect label

and missing label (Styx Troop)

Okay, fixed. Sorry.

This comparison is a snapshot of the Spreadsheet but I also made a new chars just for Styx troops.

12 Likes

A player on our sister alliance did a single 10-pull and got the full set of Styx troops, one of each color.

What are the odds for that?

Extremely lucky I guess, my math is a bit rusty. Anyone able to do that calculation?

4 Likes

I’m rusty too… But it wouldn’t just be 1/20=5%… It would be specially 1/20 divided by 5, but position doesn’t matter, with 10 iterations… I occasionally think about going to refresh my math skills by taking a college level statistics course… But that is a hard pass from me at the moment.

I… Got 2 Cyclops… Holy and ice… And i have enough feeders to take the ice to 19… But damn… I just don’t want to spend the ham…

1 Like

On the first pull it’s easy: 5% to pull a 4*. And that could be classic 4* mana troop, or classic critical troop, or Styx. So that’s just 5/3, 1.666666% pulling a Styx troop.

But I ‘m pretty unsure SG odds work out that way. Is it 10% for a single player like you and me, or considering the whole bunch of players?

I mentioned elsewhere buddy got all different Styx troops in a single 10-pull. Maybe just because of that our changes dropped by a lot?