šŸ† [MASTER] Covenant of Champions - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

Hi guys.
Do you know which heroes will be featured in the next portal next week?
Thank you very much

1 Like

Here is the list, but the Summon is postponed according to our Oracle:

3 Likes

I donā€™t know whatā€™s happening in the Zynga/SGG office but it is starting to look like:

1. SGG Devt team not much or no longer in the picture. Is there still an office in Finland ?!

2. Zynga is running the show for sure now. With minimal (?) crew focusing on (a) revenue generation and (b) some player retention ; to keep this game alive, to keep money flowing in.

3 Likes

Does anybody know the spacing between covenant portals?

Thanks in advance

Tentative sched is Feb 9 for the next portal according to the Oracle of Souls (Elioty33)

1 Like
2 Likes

thank you. I was looking but couldnā€™t find any info for it.

1 Like

@PlayForFun @Dudeious.Maximus merge with master thread?

1 Like

Surprised no one has posted results yet haha. I bought the deals and pulled Malin, I would have preferred one of the new guys but canā€™t complain. Think she might be good as a tank or for rush wars.

Good luck to all who are pulling! If I didnā€™t already have Costume Ariel she would have been my target for this round of featured heroes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

After another round of ridiculous nerfs (ā€œbalance updateā€), it is my hope, that so few posters here in this thread is a sign, that some are finally fed up with the bait and have closed their wallets. :pray:

With every purchase, the game stays the same and the company cares less about its players.

Maybe, finally, have we reached a point where enough is enough.

2 Likes

Hahahahaā€¦ yesā€¦ I waiting to see the same people who are complaining in balance update thread posting their pulls here. Zynga making money on their lack of sense for 6 years.

1 Like

Did the three free from the quest and just got 3*. Had 8/10 of the chest and needed some food and trainers so just said the heck with it. I guess this is a good return. Not sure what to do with her though.

9 Likes

3x Pulls, Scarlett, Gan Ju and Vodnik. But I did also get the HOTM

1 Like

Got this guy and guardian owl (we donā€™t have to talk about that :-1::-1:). Super stoked about the former

13 Likes

Congrats. Heā€™s a very good hero

2 Likes

take this piece of ā– ā– ā– ā–  back thanks

@Petri thanks 4 nothing

1 Like

Hereā€™s my thoughts!

2 Likes

Got him on the 70th coin pull. More than I wanted to spend, but the was the only one I was interested in, and RNG couldā€™ve been far worse so wonā€™t complain (too much :wink: )

6 Likes

Did 1 pull today and got ā€œlucky" with Misandra. I have her already leveled on the bench for years. If only she came with a costume it would have been great. It is ridiculous they have this newer portals and donā€™t offer the costumes for all heroes that have them especially if they are going to charge more. Stuff like is this is one of the reasons I cut spending a lot in the past few months. In a few more months Iā€™ll have reached 4 years. I doubt Iā€™ll make it much past that before hanging it up for good. I didnā€™t mind throwing $100-$200 a month at the game for entertainment but for me the product has deteriorated to a point where any enjoyment is lost.

1 Like

This is the first time the Forgotten Treasures of Fire offer has been available at the same time as the Covenant Portal, just a random observation for anyone thinking of doing pulls :thinking:

1 Like