🏆 Covenant quest

:trophy: Covenant quest 2022.09.27

:test_tube: Early Information on New Covenant of Champions Event [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

:trophy: [MASTER] Covenant of Champions - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

17 Likes

Is the TP for the first stage supposed to be 1,300 or is it meant to be 2,300?
1,300 then jumping to 3,000 on stage 2 seems a big increase, plus 1,300 seems very low even for a starting stage unless they did it super easy to get us used to the new format?

But much appreciated as always for the guide, thank you

…is the quest itself actually still coming out? The patch notes read like they still needed to work on it but will give access to the portal?

The above calendar has been updated due to rescheduled Covenant of Champions Event which occur 5 days earlier than previously announced.

2022-08-25T07:00:00Z2022-08-29T07:00:00Z: Covenant of Champions*

3 Likes

Oh i have a suggestion for you @cap
You always do awesome work with your guides, there is never any doubt about that but could you include one extra piece of detail in each one?

Could you add the TOTAL amount of flags needed per tier?
Obviously, for this it’s just the 1 tier, but I mean also for events that have Rare, Epic and Legendary.
It would be extremely helpful if you could do this.

1 Like

Okay, but my question is “will there be an actual ‘quest’ when it does happen?” I know the scheduling to reshifted, but the patch notes said that future Champions events will have a “quest” to actually get the coins instead of the current setup where we’re gonna be given enough for 1 or 2 free pulls.

2 Likes

5500 tp last stage

SGG : Battle items bundle for $29.90

3 Likes

First level : only one wawe , recommend tp 1300, flags needed 3
Level ten : 3 waves , flags needed 7

There is no rare, epic or legendary stages like in event challenge

2 Likes

If staff made some changes , they don’t inform the content creators nor the beta testers.

Even if we check we never are sure that what will be released is the same we tested in beta.

Some bosses could be different.

2 Likes

Hi, yes I understand this is just 1 tier, I said that above but gave examples of events.
If I counted correctly this will use a total of 50 World Energy, so what I mean is, on this and other future event guides, could you include the max energy per tier that will be needed?

really sorry
covenant quest
Will it be held this time?
Would you like to hold it?
When would you like to hold it?
I’m having trouble finding an answer.

Reads like there is only the portal this time

“Covenant of Champions events in FUTURE versions (not in Version 50!) will feature a Covenant Quest in which players can earn Covenant Coins as loot”

Unless an update comes out, no quest this time it seems?

That is from another thread but no they’re is no quest this time just the portal.

No quest? Only a portal? What a lame and lazy $ grab! No one should fall for this tactic.

2 Likes

The quest this time is to go through the offers and buy everything :wink:

7 Likes

This is potentially a stupid question from someone who hasn’t played this game in over 2 years…

…but how do I access the quest? It’s not appearing for me and it’s already past the worst start time :upside_down_face:

the quest is not here for another 2 weeks. they released the portal 2 weeks before the quest for some reason

2 Likes

some reason :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face: seriously though, again this bs and then also excluding the previous released Covenant 5* heroes???!! At this point i can only laugh

3 Likes

thanks for your useful and informative infographics @cap !

2 Likes

Best quest ever! Love it! Give us more like it!

5 Likes