[MASTER] Beta Tester Applicant Personal Requests for Updates [Staff response in Post 15] -- As of Feb 2022, Beta Applications OPEN

That time i wasnt available on forum so super active but trying hard to get in eveeytime…Unfortunately not get in

The last activity there was in December 2020

So it did not seem to be opened recently.

1 Like

Who do they pick? I bet there’s politics involved. Probably why they’d never pick me lol.

Beta applications are not open yet. Last time they accepted in December 2020

Only people like you would think politics is involved.

1 Like

Yup. That’s me. Orange Man bad Supreme Dictator supporter.

That’s the way it is.

One step to reopen applications, is most of us quit the beta program. It’s not worth it.

Yes after hearing many quit I’m hoping it opens soon I’d love to be in beta, hopefully I might be accepted this time.

1 Like

I’d love to be in beta!

1 Like

Good Luck

Good luck

Some tips:

([MASTER] Beta Tester Applicant Personal Requests for Updates [Staff response in Post 15] -- As of Feb 2022, Beta Applications OPEN - #162 by Gryphonknight)

([MASTER] Beta Tester Applicant Personal Requests for Updates [Staff response in Post 15] -- As of Feb 2022, Beta Applications OPEN - #163 by Gryphonknight)

FIN

1 Like

Why wasn’t the form open in 2021?

Because they didn’t need any new testers?

1 Like

They took so many new testers last time , may be that is the reason :blush:

2 Likes

I was waiting too to apply again and iIm little bit disapointed

Need

Most likely this

Wanted

A very good friend in Beta says several active Beta testers did not apply, but were invited by ZS

So if a player wants to get into Beta, get active helping the community

Bilingual

While not necessary, fluency in English ( official forum language ), and a second language, also seems to help since Beta is usually about polishing and not about the overall design ( mechanics, GUI and aesthetics are usually set in stone )

See also

and

(What does a player have to do to get beta - #7 by Gryphonknight)

FIN

1 Like

I’m surprised, reading comments changed my vision towards the Beta, I always thought they were just players who spent a lot and were far from the reality of the average player

I’d probably make a really good beta tester. I’m used to my wife asking for my opinion to just ignore it and do what she wants anyway.

17 Likes

I hear ya ! Same here but it’s him smh

1 Like

I would hump a leg to get into Beta, maybe even 3 legs! Three!

I am really good at telling people what to do despite not caring what they do. Just the other day I saw a guy about to jump off a bridge and I shouted “Don’t do it!”, then I kept walking. Not sure if he did or not, but I don’t care!

Okay okay, joking aside, I would hump 6 legs to get in! That’s twice as many and may be my final offer.

1 Like