[MASTER] Beta Tester Applicant Personal Requests for Updates [Staff response in Post 15] -- As of Feb 2022, Beta Applications OPEN

If someone wants to be a Beta tester, then here is your chance,

You can submit your application request here:

7 Likes

Is this participation application some kind of test?
Only the most stubborn will get through it, nearly impossible to fill out this formula because than the forum website crashes…

I would like to apply.

What’s the point of becoming Beta players when their feedbacks are going straight to trash can. And also there’s what they called “Balance” that not even tried on Beta before Live Release. Oops
:joy:

8 Likes

The questions they ask are very strange to sign up for it

So much negativity! I already promised to hump 6 legs and I stick to my promises!

Not everything the Beta Testers say is ignored, and many of the things ignored I have no doubt happens because they (SGG) have a specific goal in mind and must stick to it or risk the wrath of the Boss!

2 Likes

@Yomagn-tho
Please don’t hump any legs, I am sure there are laws again doing that
But please apply for Beta - it would be good for you and good for the game

2 Likes

Is all Beta content free or do you pay for pulls, etc in Beta just like in the regular version?

@CHENZ
Honestly that feels like someone complaining about not winning the lottery without buying a ticket.
You have to be in it to win it.
My advice for what it’s worth - throw your hat in and if you get picked then just do your best
Whatever you decide to do good luck

1 Like

@ferg
I am sure if an old grandad like me can manage to successfully complete the application form then anyone can do it.
Give it a try, you would be good for the game in beta.
Good luck

4 Likes

Have done it now, needed nearly 30 minutes. For me that was completely broken. Whenever I tried to enter something in a new field the whole page crashed, had to reload the whole thing after every answer.
Thank God it remembered the previous filled out information, or it would have been completely impossible…

Edit

That’s how the whole process looks for me :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Say you went into beta right now for the first time.
What ever your game in real time will get switched over. Your balance of gems will be about 10.000 food and iron cost a 1 gem for a refill…
In your inbox will be the heros to test already maxed.
Emblems and reset token is what ever you have in your invtory before going into beta.
Costumes if there are you have to max (was last time i checked) but that will not take long as get 30 copys of the costume to level aswell as traptools say for a purple .
Everything in beta does not effect your live game at all … Also if you pulled a hero after going into beta it wont show up as your account has already logged in.

Also world engery is less its like 30 secs countdown per flag.

Once one beta has closed, the next one opens its the same… so that new hero you pulled will be in there and what else you done in live game.

12 Likes

Got it. Thanks!
20 characters

2 Likes

@ferg

@Yomagn-tho

@JGE

Hope you three all join beta! You are all amazing players with solid knowledge and great advice!

Wish you all luck in your applications!

11 Likes

I think @OldCynic should apply for beta :+1:

11 Likes

I submitted the application, but I am not sure if the system recorded it.
Do I have a way to know it?

2 Likes

You can do it by filling up the form, and submit it.

The questions were similar last time when Beta application form was opened.

@Dudeious.Maximus has answered the most of it.

Actually it is 10 seconds / flag is refill speed (including WE, Raid and Titan flags too)

As I remember Staff have resolved this, and we are getting costumes as maxed too. So need to do this.

Other comments from me:
Purchasing is disabled in Beta, but you will get Free VIP and Premium POV in the Beta application only.

When a new Beta opens, then your progress from the normal game is copied to Beta application.
You will have the same heroes at the same state what you have in the normal game.
Whatever you do in Beta stays in Beta.
Your progress is reimported in every Beta build so the Heroes you receive in a Beta build will not be available in the next Beta build unless you receive them again.
(You can also do multiple reimports in the same build if you want.)

As I recall when I have applied earlier, then there was no indication anywhere about that I have submit my application.
I suppose this is not changed.
I have only received an e-mails from Staff if my application was accepted.
(Accepting applications can still happen after the form will be closed.)

Maybe @Petri can tell is there a way to check is your application request have been recorded or not.

5 Likes

Thank you so much, I’ll wait for petri

1 Like

When I submitted my application, I was able to scroll up the screen and see that it had been recorded via Google Forms.

6 Likes

Submitted. Hope I get picked so badly!!

1 Like