[MASTER] Beta Tester Applicant Personal Requests for Updates [Staff response in Post 15] -- As of Feb 2022, Beta Applications OPEN

witam tez gram od 3 lat ale nigdy nie starałem się o konto beta ale też bym bardzo chcial być może kiedyś szczęście dopisze pozdrawiam

1 Like

When will they give us another chance to apply form… Next time it will be my 3rd attempt…

Unfortunately I do not know, but recently (during the last 2-3 main version) several Beta testers have left the program so I assume that they will open the application form later this year to fill up the numbers.
The last two times, when I have applied for Beta were in the Autumn and Winter so I would not expect this in the summer.

You can watch this category to get a notification about when the form is open:
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/c/news-announcements/apply-for-beta/54

5 Likes

Im hyper active always poat something about game new strategic information but i never get chance for beta

1 Like

U will get it next time :+1:

2 Likes

Hopefully :relaxed::relaxed: thank you

I was global top quite many time, usually stay top in india have good communication throughout e&p players…So i thought to be part of beta and share some good stuff with many players and alliance to increase their intrest also☺️

1 Like

Being active on the fourm is big help to get you into beta.
Certain threads like the weekly raid tournament, trials quests and events… Showing yah teams you used. Post in the community part with certain threads that’s a bit of fun.
Also giving help across the fourm with out spamming to much, constructive criticism is welcomed as well.
Read time I would guess would help aswell to bump your profile up.
Little things all add up, thats my advice for yah.

4 Likes

Not exactly read time, but I hope they look at the most posts read in the past month :slight_smile:

In case there’s any ambiguity: I would like to be a beta tester. Can’t say I did this on purpose, but I checked, saw it, and laughed.

3 Likes

Yeah I will keep applying every time it would be nice to be able to give back to the game and see what’s coming.

2 Likes

Idk exactly what is criteria to qualify for beta tester im interested but not getting any response or email from small giant team

Is there any way I can get an alert when they open again. Been trying to become a beta tester since I started Ep

Try subscring this topic:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/c/news-announcements/apply-for-beta/54

3 Likes

The application is already closed im regular on forum + game but the form closed so quick…I think its bit disappointing again coz i missed it for a while and the application is disappeared before even we saw it…

Im trying it for like almost 1,2 years…And this time it disappeared so quick time zone not favorable for this😶 once again not eligible even after a lot activity… I GAVE UP!

wait, what? when did it opened?

1 Like

Sorry for you too… Slept overnight and its gone dont even realize when it came and gone🙄

It disappeared so quick this time also not got it🙄 i quit!

The last time Beta applications were open was a year ago and it was open for two months
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/apply-now-for-empires-puzzles-beta-program-form-closed/212348?u=ruskin505

3 Likes

well, that is it, SG: “Let us open the beta application for a few seconds to say that we opened it, but we all know that we do not care what the community think”… disappointing!!