Marjana or gravemaker? thanks

So, today you got your sixth ring and I forgive you to not have yet a 4.80 Gravemaker but…

not having him at 3.70 and doubting his prowess…

3 Likes

Alright… I think I can see a certain tendency here… :wink:

Thanks at everyone for the advice!

P. S.: I’m even more kind of a heretic when it comes to Wu Kong… But that’s another story… :wink:

1 Like

Don’t worry, our titan’s overlord Wu Kong is kind even to the ones who doesn’t appreciate him.

IMG_20190224_143123

5 Likes

You need to meme this up for the Yorrick’s memes thread!

3 Likes

I leveled a second Gravemaker over Marjana…love the duo if i get red gems…

1 Like

I have two gravemaker one is maxed 4/80 and one 3/70. I could make a 5 star rainbow colored defense team but my 3/70 gravemaker still cuts my defense team. Even at 3/70 he is awesome.

Defense team: gravemaker 3/70 (evelyn), drake, kunchen, gravemaker 4/80, magni

2 Likes

I don’t have gravyboat, (that’s what my alliance nicknamed him), but I concur with wharflord. Best hero in the game.

Started levelling toward 3/70… Marjana will have to wait a bit longer :slight_smile:

I hope, he will live up to my expectations at 4/80.

If not, you owe me six rings. All of you! :wink:

3 Likes

@RaZor how many GM in the top 100 right now? He’s the single most popular hero in defenses, right?

3 Likes

@Garanwyn BY FAR THE MOST POSITION VERSATILE HERO in the DECK as well the most used hero a long shot. Has been the most used for 25 collection periods running (going back to the first week of August 2018). We know this is changing some at this point… will be interesting to see how much it will be…

Recent collection: 67 (and in those 67 he was used 2x6)…

This info is always available for the latest collection period (see Excerpt below). As well the information from every prior collection period is is available through the archives…

Following was the last time I did so, and it shows his (and their stats) for 18 collection periods…

TOP-5 HEAT MAP

Once you get to the archive for 11/24/2018 scroll to the Top-5 and it will be there for your review (an excellent summary)…

4 Likes

Hi @ everyone,

just wanted to say Thanks a lot for the good advice! I got him now on 4/80 and currently on level 2 of his class tree. Together with 4* mana troops on level 11 and a 4/70 Colen on class level 8 in the team it is such great fun to roast Liannas, Alberichs and Zelines :fire: :grin:

2 Likes

Does it even make sense to max both gravemaker and marjana, when you can’t really draw the best benefit of their special attacks (burning) ?

It makes some sense. You can use them in different war offense teams, or target different enemies when used in one team. But that’s also my problem. Have GM 4.80, Marjana 3.70, 6 rings and still can’t decide to max her, so I’m just waiting…

4 Likes

Same here, but what are we waiting for :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Marja is the best TC20 red.
No need to hesitate.

1 Like

Mby Ares in Atlantis portal? :laughing:

Maybe Queen of Hearts next wonderland? :thinking: Nah, it’s not gonna happen…

In the Netherlands we have a saying: Doodgaan met de folder in je hand…

Translation: die while you have the advertisement brochure in your hand…

So: you can take your choices for ever… within 3 months a new and better red will come… after that a better one will come… Put your rings now and don’t hesitate. Better to have a 5 star fully ascended than no five star at all :smiley:

1 Like

There is a reason GraveMaker is the #1 ranked hero, not Marjana

Gravemaker easily he is just awesome