Margaret – New May 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

I dont think she was made to be an offensive hero…paired with the right defensive team…she could be a major problem if not killed first.

If they wouldve kept her “Resist to DOT” they had in beta…she wouldve been lethal because you couldnt kill her with GM or Marjana…none of the Poisons from Sartana, Proteus, Chester…etc wouldve worked…not even any of the vampires including Morgan wouldve worked.

We’ll just have to see how this dispell resist hold up

6 Likes

I am waiting for someone to compare her to Inari

Zimkhita & Evelyn are female back-to-back, aren’t they?

I’m seriously asking, what is the tools in margaret hands exactly? Does anybody know?
@zephyr1 @Kerridoc

4 Likes

Clearly an antique injection :flushed:

1 Like

She’s picking a lock on a device that looks a bit like a cryptex, or whatever device that was based on.

12 Likes

:thinking:

What is her title status expalantion that can only be seen by her full card? Such as Bane - Noble Defender.

Maybe by looking at her full card we can have an idea what is in her hand…

Lol. At least she has a very fast mana… would have liked the HOTM to have attacking AND defense extras as well. Will see if/when i have her what will be her true face :smirk:

Will she be good against titan? High tile damage plus her special likely make titan’s skill miss due to the high damage.

4 Likes

Ehhh… I wish instead of making up new skills for HOTMs, SG would give us a good hero based on “old” skills. 5* version of Kashrek, another Ares, a massive sniper like Lianna… I lack green 5* cause my only one is stinkin Kadilen but I don’t know if I’m gonna try to go for Margaret :frowning:

2 Likes

Btw margaret buff is undispellable for herself because she has innate ability to resist that

2 Likes

SGG seems to have shifted away from multirole (Onatel, Kunchen) to pure flank role. I’d like to draw her. I mean summon her; someone already did the art.

4 Likes

Treasure Hunter.

In the very first version of beta, it was “Professional Locksmith.”

4 Likes

Looks interesting but slightly redundant if one has already pulled an inari one has no idea how to use.

But! “Elderly woman” “senior citizen”… I’m shocked! She’s clearly still young and vibrant, in her prime. Not old!

12 Likes

I think she will be very useful against red titans. Having hansel and caedmon as neighbours

I think maybe as tank too. Fast mana and duck on… why need high defence stats. If you duck your 600 is much better than being hit constantly starting 800

1 Like

I concur, as she is a rogue it looks like she is using her skeleton lock picking tools to gain entry into a Cryptex like the one used in the ‘The Davinci Code’.

She will have to be carefull though not to break the vial of vinegar :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Seriously, it’s an incense lantern.

2 Likes

I’m trying to find incense lantern on google image, but none look like margaret hold

1 Like

Keep in mind that her special only provides Dodge for special attacks that do damage. Normal tile damage bypasses it entirely and considering that with her low defense stat she could go down pretty quickly.

2 Likes

Just like Inari, she only dodges specials. Two red and you fry her with tiles… Possibly flank, never tank.
Great damage for stacking I guess

1 Like