🔵 [Mar 1, 2020] Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

It’s time for Trials of Nature!

This is the Eighth of the Trials in the 12th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 15 minutes earlier at 6:45:00 AM (04:00 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide & Recommended Items

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Nature

:ballot_box: Polls

How did you do last time on Trials of Nature?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

How did you do this time on Trials of Nature?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Nature?

(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Nature?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Nature

• Trials of Nature has a few healer options — did you have any healers available for your team?

• Boss Brienne’s attack buff can be very dangerous, but Druids and Rangers feature several heroes who can dispel or overwrite the buff. Did you bring any heroes along to help deal with Brienne?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?

• Have Costumes caused changes to your team?

• Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?

• What items did you use, if any?

• What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?

• If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Nature occurred:

5 Likes

No reset token :frowning:

Rest of post comint

2 Likes

My team last few times:

Using the same team, was an easy fight had to prepare the board before going to the boss fight

emblems will be saved for now
TH will go to Fenrir as i just pulled him :slight_smile: and aiming to get it to 80 ASAP as we are fighting a red titan

Reset Emblem NO

5 Likes

Trials by Guv - Nature

Last Time

Click to View team used last time
Click for History of Nature by Guv

Guvs Nature History:

Team This Time

No changes :slight_smile: once panther is done seshat will be my next project… Until then the only change might be Evelyn.

Other Options
Ignore some of the costumes and that… not on computer to sort it out lol

Click for AMAZING hero roster & planning tool (used to show options)

Made by @GDIBass
Quick Link: Home | HeroPlan.io

Forum Thread Link:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Battle

Autoplay sorted out the first couple rounds as usual

*Final Battle - Trials of Nature 1st Mar

The Baby Alt

Alt has been put on the backburner… Recently started playing another game & as such don’t have time for 3 accounts + the forum lol

Rewards

• Reset Token = NO
  • Druid Emblems = 901 in the bank… probably will use most on Owl when he’s done.
  • Ranger Emblems = 528 now in the bank
  • Trainer = Fed to Hansel (now 4/68)

9 Likes

Last time:

This time. A few emblems up and some troop levels maybe? Idk. Oh Rigard shrank a bit, but that’s because I blew a reset to path him optimally for ranger, and +19 isn’t worth it in that case (nor is it really for cleric because the costume mana bonus pushes him to fast speed anyway). Need to save the cleric emblems for my baby Mist.

Pretty easy fight. Don’t think I even really needed Melendor. Once base Lianna is fully levelled, she might be more useful, but my Melendor has such a high attack stat.

Didn’t have enough emblems to bring up Seshat (hah! At a 125 barrier) or get Melendor to +20 (more for his costume than base him). Trainer planned to feed to base Lianna.

And of course ty as always zephyr! :cookie:

8 Likes

Well, I struggled and used a couple of Bombs, 2 Time Stops and all 10 Potent Healing potions, but no gem continues. I don’t have a Druid or Ranger in Fire Element. That would be handy here. Zimkitha is the only Druid and Red Hood and Khagen are the only Rangers that could actually last long enough in that last stage. Sorry. I can’t see 3* Squire Wabbit or 1* Sharon being competitive Rangers for Fire against Horghall and Brienne. Thankfully, I have Seshat to at least counter Chao. And maybe my 3/60 Tiburtus would’ve been more useful than my Neith (4/80)?

7 Likes

I switched Chao for Neith, though she is not maxed yet, she did a nice job, blinding the bosses. I used 1 dragon storm and 1 mana potion, the rest was done by a nice board. Trainer went to Elkanen, emblems will be saved for Neith and Vela.

6 Likes

Same team
BW was +10

Nice green diamond about to be put into play

Boss Wolf’s reflect killed the 3 of them

Lianna just drank some tonics so she will get Everything :grin:

7 Likes

Compared to the last Trial my team had no changes except that Lianna is now +8.

The bosses-fight was, different from the last Trial, an easy one. This time no „second chance“ needed. As help I used one mana and two small antidote flasks.

Druid emblems: stored for Caedmon

Ranger: will decided…unsure…Lianna or Eve…hope to find my choosing-between-two-possibilities-flip-coin in my desk drawer…either way, one of the ladies will be angry at me…

Trainer: Lianna is waiting for you…

Thank you @zephyr1 for your work.

7 Likes

Nice clip. Lia vs Bria. :innocent:
You save the revive scroll. :sunglasses:

Vela joined my team:

Who ate the trainer?
Watch Athena using a single small mana pot and…

8 Likes

Same team as the last time

This team has the right synergy for this trial, so I see no need to change it for a while.

The battle highlights :
The board was pretty decent all through, Seshat dispels, Zim buffs and cleanse, Alby heals and speeds up mana gen, RH heals and provides minion shield against Chao’s mana reductions, Lianna wrecks damage on the enemies.

No item used, trainer will go to Hatter now on his final ascension and emblems saved for now.

7 Likes

My team:
Screenshot_20200301-130528~2
The battle:

I had to use some items. I should bring antidotes for Horghall’s debuff next time.

The new emblems are for Lianna and Kadilen. Trainer hero will go to my second MN.

5 Likes

I’m still relatively new and so don’t tend to have the depth for most of these. Each time around though, I’m able to switch in someone a little better and this time it’s a tier 2 Lianna who is already more useful than a fully maxed Brienne.

Melendor, Lianna (2-60), Chao +11, Caedmon +9 and Melia got me comfortably through the first two levels but I’m low enough that it’s not always worth the risk of wasting 20 WE for emblems that aren’t essential rn. Will see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow but with a team TP of 3237 I’ll probably be better off farming and stocking up supplies for Atlantis.

5 Likes

Go for it.

I started beating those trials with about 2.8K TP. Heal yourself through the mob waves and nuke the bosses. 20 WE (~3 hrs) is almost nothing, emblems are always worth a try.

5 Likes

Well, I did complete the last trial for the first time so, yes, possible … especially now I can make Dragons and the larger pots.

I’ve got to a lovely point in the game right now, where I’m high enough to take part in everything and start earning some good rewards but still low enough to have plenty of heroes to level and lots of tasks to complete. Very C2P though so all my resources are pretty precious.

6 Likes

Last time:
Melendor / Khagan / Triton +19 / Finley +6 / Caedmon +20

This time:
Replaced Melendor with costumed Rigard +20 . Finley is now +7

Generally easy, I did use some healing, and a couple of mana potions.

Green trainer… Probably going to ascend Elkanen, if I do, he gets it. Doing By-Ulf before I pull the trigger there.

Druid emblems are banked. Ranger Emblems for Finley.

4 Likes

Q&A

Healer: I have Melandor, so I brought Melandor. He’s one I don’t use that much since I got him rather late and had other regulars by the time he arrived. The trials remind me to use him and his wicked cleanse. Yay Melandor!

Team changes: Newly maxed Vela replaces Lianna. With Eve and Melandor I had plenty of green and I like having as many colors at my disposal as I reasonably can on the trials. IMO she made it much easier.

Battle Items: I wound up using one each: arrows, bomb and tornado. I didn’t really need to, but I wanted to hurry things along.

Emblems go to Evelyn (already wearing them and tossing her red hair showing them off) and Zimkitha (waiting for 3 more), both on the defence team. I let them fall behind the rest of the d-team while I used those emblems elsewhere, so it’s nice to beefing them up again.

Trainer gets banked since I’m speeding through leveling Season 3 3*s and no one is trainer worthy. Since I didn’t get Jean Francois (cries!) Azar gets rings and will probably munch the trainer.

4 Likes

Athena, Evelyn, Neith, Zimkitha and Seshat…
Power Rangers overflowing.

4 Likes

I beat all 3, I don’t think I usually try the third one for this… or if I do I didn’t post it in the previous one.
This time I took:

Total Team Power: 3,361
Melendor +4
Caedmon +3
Rigard Costumed +8
Gadeirus (3/60)
Triton (3/60)

I started to get very bad tiles at the bosses so I used 3 or 4 time stops.

Edit:
I just realized I had Tiburtus max for this but he is in his costume so didn’t show in the suggestions of my heroes, so I didn’t take him hahahaha. He could have made it easier. FML!

4 Likes