Magnificent Bastards is now OPEN

We have 3 spots available for active players. 9-10* titans, coordinated alliance wars, our own Discord server, and advice/tips from experienced players. We expect you to use your titan flags, use your war flags according to the strategy listed, or opt out if you can’t. We get that this is a game and real life comes first, though, so if you touch base with someone in the leadership team, you’re golden.

If you think you have what it takes to be a Magnificent Bastard, reply here or hit me up on Discord or Line.

Discord ID is NPNKY#3674
Line ID is NPNKY

2 Likes

Hola, estoy buscando una alianza en idioma español. Si lo sois poneros en contacto y conversamos.

Lo siento, pero nosotros hablamos ingles. Recomiendo que buscas en Foreign Language. Tienen una mensaje para buscar aleanzas alli.

Come on, no takers? Nobody wants to be Magnificent?

We are a fun group with lots of experienced players to help get the best from the game!
Come and be most Magnificent with us. :grin:

1 Like

I can be Magnificent. Do you Line or only Discord?
ETA: for the group

9*-11* are fine.

I have Line, but all of our stuff is on Discord. Want to pop over after the war? I’ll tell folks to let you in. Or if you have more questions, PM me.

If not, why not?

If you have 2000 cups, a war defense team of 3600+, and six war ready teams, and you play daily, we want you!

We offer Discord chat for tips and strategies, and several top players willing to give advice.

5 Likes

But the real question is do we want you?

A great leader of a great alliance.

2 Likes

If you think you have what it takes, come knocking.