Whatthewhat Looking for a few. Muchacho sent me!

10* titans. Recently booted a couple of war deserters. The usual, use flags etc. Blue tanks ATM. At 24 right now with a mix of FTP and PTP. Discord server optional. All tiers available in events. Casual but looking for dependable folks. Knock on our door and see if we’re a fit.

4 Likes

Yup!

War is completely optional, but if you opt-in you must hit.

10* titans are our current norm, but we can kill up to 12*. We’re just a bit in flux with members due to war rule enforcement.

Zero pressure for certain scores. All levels welcome. If you hit the titan and use war flags with honest effort then scores are irrelevant. Participation and effort are what’s valued.

We have players of all experience and spending levels, so we can help with anyone who joins as much, or as little, as they want it.

We also have players all over the world so someone is always on. We also have many familiar forum friends!

Otherwise relax and have fun!

:beers:

2 Likes

Giving this a bump as we are still in the market! Hope to see you soon!

1 Like

4 war wins in a row. 0 flags left. Had to kick :foot: a couple for not using war flags back to back. Currently at 21. 10* titans. Still casual but war flags usage a must. Knock on our door and we’ll let you in

1 Like

@Render
I’m interested in joining, but it says invite only, and I don’t see how to request on the app. Maybe because I haven’t left my old one yet? I plan on leaving after the titan goes down.

Hi Steve. Yes that’s how it works. After you leave just request to join and we’ll let you in. Hopefully it’s a good match. Come check us out.

I saw “muchacho” in the thread title and decided to have a look!

@Muchacho is a great person and player, so this deserves a great bump up!

4 Likes

Thanks @sleepyhead! Kind of you say, my regards to the lovely crew of the :ghost: :ship: as always!

We’re not full and looking for members of any level. Titans are in the 9-11* range. War is completely optional, but using flags is required if opted in. We do have a system in place to address unused flags. That is about our only “rule”. Blue tanks, or multiple blues in your D, is currently in place.

We have a Discord channel for more detailed advice/shenanigans too.

1 Like

everyone says HI back - we fondly remember your time with us @Muchacho !

1 Like

Anyone welcome to come join us! We’re even on a pretty hot war win streak right now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.