Magni or miki?

Who gets telescopes? Other 4/80 blue 5 stars i have are Aegir, Frida, Alasie, Isarnia

Miki

#twentycharacters

1 Like

If you are going for a kill in raid, just like your current Alasie, Magni is the obvious choice. Quite squishy but his fast mana made up for it.
Else, Miki for higher red titan scores. But you could never discounted Magni’s tiles damage.

2 Likes

I say its a easy choice but only for you… Magni everywhere. Miki for titans

1 Like

According to your other 5* blue heroes go with miki
He will be more useful for you

2 Likes

Man. Magni would give you a helluva mono blue team if you raid like that. But your titan score will skyrocket with miki.

Just wait until you have 6 more scopes. Then you won’t have to make a decision. You can max both. Lol.

3 Likes

Not enough info

What titans are you on?

Honestly i would go miki. You’ll have more blue fast snipers. You’ll only have 1 miki. He’s 1 of a kind and you’ll use him day in day out on pretty much every titan

Aegir frida alasie is already a solid trio for a 3-2 team. And if u go mono then isarnia as well. Magni is great, his buff is solid and his attack stat with a fast mana skill is beastly but i think I’d go miki this round, magni the next round depending on future luck

3 Likes

Miki. Alasie fills Magni’s role as a Blue sniper but nobody can replace Miki’s attack boost and silence enemies

4 Likes

This is a tough one. As others have said, you already have a strong blue team with a sniper, whereas you will use Miki constantly against Titans. Congrats on getting him by the way. He has helped my Titan scores immensely. On the other hand, you can still get most of the value from Miki at 3/70 since his special is the most important aspect. I would probably still pick Miki to improve his survivability vs Titans and boost your tile damage a little bit more. He is also great for events, and while his special is slow if it does go off it can be game over (similar to Isarnia) so I use him in wars too. Magni is great, although he is so squishy.

Max Miki now or wait for another blue??? Ie; January hotm- I hear it’s a great hero. I missed Snow White :sob: and rumplemintzskin last event so, that’s out. Idk what January’s event is yet either. Plus December Atlantis… Any ideas who the featured heroes will be???
Im lucky to have pretty good blues too imho

Honestly, any advice, thoughts, pros/cons of waiting or pulling the trigger now will be greatly appreciated!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Max Miki now.
You already have the other “important” ice 5* heroes maxed and emblemed.

You may have misheard but I don’t believe people are saying January HotM is great…just better than Grimble which is why people are saving Epic Hero Tokens for January.

2 Likes

I think mikis silence 3 is even bigger than the plus power. Both are great tho. Ok I’m going to put my resources into Miki you’re the 2nd one to say that today.
Thanks!

1 Like

Here’s what I found for VELA Jan 2020 HOTM @voidstrike-
Vela Beta Info & Stats

Attack: 743
Defense: 729
HP: 1303

Class: Druid
Resist: Minion Effects – The Hero has an innate ability to resist incoming negative effects and damage from Minions.
Element: Ice/Blue

Mana Speed: Fast

Special Skill: Aquatic Outbreak

• Deals 150% damage to all enemies.
  • All enemies receive 208 Water damage over 4 turns.
  • All Fire enemies get -54% attack for 4 turns.
  • Deals extra damage against Fire.
  • Element Link gives all Ice allies +10% critical chance for 6 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled
    Not as SUPER IMPRESSIVE as i had heard as you reiterrated…
    What other blues would be worth waiting for at least from AR- ? MISANDRA? I think that’s it as far as I know

Finley would be the next one in my opinion but he won’t be back around until March if there are no changes to the challenge event schedule…

Miki is an excellent hero. Unless this is your 2nd one, I don’t see any reason to hesitate in leveling him.

1 Like

Lol my 2nd one… Good one- I wish!!!
Nah he’s my 1st and I only wanted to ask you about any reasons to wait to use my scopes lol
It’s like- took so long to accumulate those scopes, I want to make VERY certain I’m not wasting them. I’m sure the maxxed Thorne ownrz understand what I’m trying to say.
I don’t doubt you at all, believe me! In fact, I sincerely appreciate your response and advice!
Im hoping to have him maxxed by the end of the week!

Yeah I would do miki since u have a sniper. If u mono raid he is priceless that silence will help especially if the board dries up at any pt.

1 Like

Okay, I’ve got no 5 * ice heroes on the 4th tier, but Miki (3/67) and Magni (3/65) are both close. Have enough scopes for both, but only 4 capes, so can only do one for now. I’m leaning toward Miki first, currently using emblemed Sonya and Grimm for raids and red titans, no other 4 or 5 * snipers or AoE of the ice variety (have Kiril at 4/40). I know Magni is considered squishy, but he’ll probably be fine at 3/70 for awhile, and I want to start on Isarnia (1/25) after Miki is done. My alliance struggles with 6 * Titans, and I take Miki on pretty much every Titan. Haven’t tried him on raids yet. So, should I go with Miki or Magni?

Titans or Wars?

20 characters.

I use both on both, just tend to use Miki more often, because his special is so good v. titans of all varieties.

If go against 11 stars titan or higher on daily basis, miki first.