Looking for co-leaders to help alliance battle!

:star:Very active alliance looking for patient players who want to be elders and leaders.

:star:Leaders, co-leaders, and elders are based on participation level.

:star:I have a couple of players who are not active for about 4 to 6 months and need to be replaced with more serious players. Some are elders, I think one is a leader.

:star:We win most of our wars 80-90% but only 3 people are enlisted and we need to get stronger vs titans. We are 2 to 3 players away from constantly beating 4, 5, and 6 star, titans.

:star:Looking for 4500 team power or more, however, there are no restrictions to join.

1 Like

If there is you only have 3 members participation then maybe come to TNalli we can use 3 more

1 Like

I can’t just leave I am the strongest player and the team leader/recruiter. They need me.

The suggestion was that you join a bigger alliance as a group, since you seem to be only 3 active members from what you’ve written

I understood. However, I’d like to grow this alliance rather than joining another alliance. I feel somehow responsible for this one. I was handed down this alliance from the previous leader/ owner.

1 Like

:thinking: Okay, honesty time… You are going to need to get a little brutal and cut the deadwood from your alliance. Anyone who has been inactive for around 14 days (without prior notice or communicated reason) or more in your alliance needs to be let go. It’s a very unattractive prospect, especially for higher level players, to see you carrying as much dead weight as you are (You have about 8 players who have not been active for at least 14 days at present). Once you have done that you may find more people willing to join.

If or when I hear someone wanting to switch alliances I will pass your details to them to check out but I know they will not consider an alliance that has so much inactivity. I wish you all the best

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

2 Likes

Okay I’m going to play devil’s advocate for a moment. ( battle stations and snickers ready) This is a recruiting thread for this individual’s Alliance. He was not asking to merge with anyone nor was he asking for advice on how to be a good leader or how he could improve or if Improvement was even necessary. It is a simple recruiting thread. So please respect this individuals thread and let him recruit in his manner…
No need for any comments unless you’re interested in joining his Alliance. Or you are offering kind encouragement the way leaders used to respond to other leaders.

Happy gaming :popcorn: :beers:

2 Likes

Did he ask for your help to protect him from the advice of the “big bad” forum people who suggested alternatives? Using your logic, you also have an intervention for which nobody asked you

2 Likes

No but with recruiting being as difficult as it is for some when people make a recruiting thread they don’t need more drama

By the way if I’m going to be somebody that’s protecting somebody from the big bad drama people I need at least a cape and a bunch of Snickers because there’s going to be a lot of angry people LOL

1 Like

Kind encouragment is what I am offering. If recruitment is required then making yourself an attractive proposition, especially for the requested Leaders, Co-Leaders and Elders, is vital. At present, the alliance is not attractive to the kind of active players they are looking for.
I am also offering to help promote this alliance with no strings. Nothing requested in return, but I know my circle and I know what they will and won’t find attractive.

Also, any reply keeps the thread active and in the top parts of the forum, which can only help with recruitment

There is no pressure to follow any advice I have given at all. I am sure your concern is appreciated though.

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

4 Likes

Then don’t create it yourself by interfering without being asked for help. The answers were sensible, respectful and just presenting alternatives, nobody tried to impose anything.

Getting to learn about other possibilities is not something bad.

2 Likes

LMAO go ahead and post what everybody alliance names are and I’ll be more than happy to swing in and give my advice as well and be as helpful as all of you were lol no strings attached

:popcorn:
Happy gaming and I won’t even charge you for the Snickers

:rofl: that’s what I do and what I live for

I agree wholeheartedly with you on this but only if you the opinion is requested. It’s no different than me going into a store and saying I need a pair of earrings and them looking at me saying but your ears aren’t pierced. But you guys do you LOL

Good luck @ChosenOnes in finding like-minded players for your alliance

1 Like

All AWOL soldiers MIA have been Dishonorably Discharged.

Now I will hopefully get some real help.

3 Likes

Best of luck in recruiting …I certainly admire your loyalty and resolve…

2 Likes

Dam, I really want to come over and help your alliance get on its feet. I’m a lvl 86 player with troops that are the bees knees and a few good heroes.

Thing is some of your players haven’t been online for a few days, what’s your ally’s war participation like?

1 Like

Was thinking that same thing…lol…but I can’t abandon my peeps again …they’ll never forgive me!

2 Likes

Lol I’m kind of an E&P gypsy, can never settle down.

2 Likes

We have about four participants who constantly participate in wars. We win most of our wars though. I could use the help. Feel free to join anytime. If you do I would instantly make you a co-leader.

2 Likes