Looking for - Active Alliance

Hi, me, my partner and my friend are looking for an active alliance that suits our levels… we are new to the game and with just above 3k defense team power. We love participating in wars and titan hunting. Active means, an alliance that uses most of the flags in wars and consistently participates in titans. We are almost 3 months in the game. Hope there are open doors doors for us. Many thanks.

1 Like

Hi @jake-of-all-trades we could happily accept you into De Raptors. We are a mixed group with some strong players and some weaker/ developing.

We are a chatty bunch that love discussing the game and watching everyone develop to their potential. If you have any questions myself or our leader @Chadmo can answer here or stop by in game and introduce yourselves to De Raptors.

We fight 8 - 10 star titans in general, and we are not too strict on flag usage on them because we generally take them down, and have yet to miss a PoV titan requirement.

1 Like

Hi Jake , our international alliance “BLUE DAEMONS” might be a good fit for you. We are international alliance with people from around the world and all levels. We use all flags in war and currently we are on 9*titans. You are very welcome to join :slight_smile:

Hello. You are all welcomed to our alliance.

Hello jake-of-all-trades,

The Last Legion family of alliances is recruiting and we have a training alliance (Legion of Soldiers) that you may be interested in. Let us know if you would like to discuss further.

Many thanks for interest on us, but I think the stars of titan youre fighting is too much for us. because we dont have a fully leveled heroes so survival is tough.

FWIW when I was new to the game (been playing 2.5yrs now), I joined an alliance hitting titans that destroyed my heros. But I got good loot and also learned much quicker. I wouldn’t be put off by higher titans if there are genuine offers for you to join. You’ve got to start somewhere.

FWIW @Kilted & @Chadmo are great players to learn from and they’re always giving advice on the forum. An added and more important bonus for you and your friends.

GL in your E&P journey

5 Likes

Thanks for the vote of confidence @Sarah2 ( and belated happy birthday wishes too)

@jake-of-all-trades we are a mid level alliance and we don’t worry about minimum scores etc so don’t let worries about not being good enough stop you. We have basically one rule in the alliance and that is that missed war flags mean you sit out the next one. If you want a calm relaxed place to grow where there is always advice and help when needed we can offer that. No one give out to each other for not scoring high as long as people try.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Whats the alliance name? There are 3 of us. We always participate in wars and titans. On our current alliance more than half of flags are left unused thats why we are looking for a new home.

1 Like

It’s DeRaptors, when searching in the game leader name that appears will be chadmo

1 Like

@jake-of-all-trades we have trophies set at 1800 let me know if you need me to drop it till you guys join.

I’ve removed the trophy requirements now as I’m going to be logging off now. When you click join just tell em kilted sent you and someone will let you in.

1 Like

Is there any platform that I can communicate with you aside from here because the system just let me reply every 45 mins. I checked the alliance and its great, we will definitely at the bottom of it. Its invite only.

I have line also my line id is kiltedexile (all one word). The invite bit is a bit of a funny piece of software in the game, we don’t send any invitation when you click request to join we then see your request and click accept

Thanks for doing all the heavy lifting kilt. And thank you for the kind words @Sarah2 !

Cheers!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.