Leveling help - Dark

I was wondering whether I should level Obhakan or Domitia or neither?

My current dark heroes are fully leveled
5* Sartana and Victor
4* Rigard, Proteus, Merlin, Tibertus, and Sabina.

Other leveled 5*s
Athena, Isarnia, Master Lepus (3/70), Frida (3/70)
Joon, Leo, Justice
Horghall, Tarlak, Lianna (3/70), Elkanen (3/70)
Azlar, Marjana, Grazul (3/70), Anzogh (3/70), Khagan (3/70)

Other fully leveled 4*’s I use:
Kiril, Sonya, Grimm, Triton
WuKong, LiXiu
Hansel, kashrek, melendor, Caedmon
Wilbur, BT, Lancelot, kelile

Any other advice for team construction is welcome. My defense seems to be weak. I currently use, left to right
Athena, Azlar, Horghall, Rigard, Joon

Thanks for your help

1 Like

I don’t have either of them but if I had to pick, I’d go dom. Oba has the advantage of speed but with so many dispellers available, you won’t get much out of his special.

Could be waaayyy off track. So I’ll be interested in hearing other opinions as well.

If you are likely to spend pretty big money chasing kage or grimble or other rare 5*, save your mats.

If not, Dom is a good utility 5* - reasonably decent hit and useful debuff.

Single cover riposte like obakan is really easily dispelled, or just ignored. And his hits are mediocre.

1 Like

Another vote for Domitia. Sabina is your only other Dark dispeller, and Sartana your only other Dark sniper. Domitia will fit in nicely here. I have more trouble fighting against her in Raids, than I do Obakan.

I also have Domi and not Obakan, but Domi has done well in my late War teams.

She could also be useful against Titans, especially Holy ones, with her Holy defense+

2 Likes

I just pulled Grimble from a random EHT. Would you recommend saving my Tabards for him instead?

No. Grimble is so nieche. He is not too good as he has to let enemy fire first before he becomes good. Domita would be my pick out of these 3. when you get mana troops to lv23 it‘s a nice setup with Sartana Dom Victor for raids

1 Like

Goatie for sure.
Minion eating Quintus at average speed resisting blind.

Everybody who underestimates him now will be tought a lesson when facing heavy minion squads after xmas.

2 Likes

Quintus does 270% damage of a 727 attack stat.

Grimble does 235% damage of a 615 attack stat.

While Grimble is certainly arguably stronger overall in several ways, hitting comparably to Quintus isn’t one of them.

3 Likes

Domitia for sure. That holy defense buff could come in handy.

@Clog as @Maaeetz mentioned, Grimble is incredibly niche and I would personally save him for 5 star very fast tourneys cause the blind resistance could come in handy.

Thanks to all for your help

1 Like

I would say the +10% crit and being immune to blind would play a role comparing the 2.

I think Grimble is quite good. For a HOTM maybe not but think of the minion part as a bonus.

1 Like