Leonidas or Kadilen

Hi guys need a opinion from someone, have been lucky /unlucky and had 2 5* in 2 days but they were Leonidas and Kadilen, don’t think they are the best heroes but have noticed that they improved Kadilen, not sure about Leonidas, don’t have any other 5* green or yellow but have Caedmon and Li Xiu, so my question is, is it worth to level them up? Please let me know what you all think. Thanks Tony

I consider both very useable heroes.

I have both maxed. Kad’s fast mana means these days I use her more often, but Leo’s 40% mana cut is amazing tactically speaking and the heal has on occation won me a raid I may otherwise have lost.

They ain’t flashy or fancy, but they are good heroes imo.

2 Likes

Kadilen has a costume, can be a green tank. Leo can surgically make an enemy hero lose 2-3 turns, and is somewhat tanky, with weak sniper damage.

Leo honestly has been more clutch than Kadilen for me.

I have a maxed Leonidas and I still use him in wars in a yellow stack. He is like a one man army, especially if he is the last one standing versus one of your enemy heroes. He hits, heals and cuts mana. If this is your first yellow 5 star, then he is definitely a good deal. Kadilen is also amazing. A fast mana AoE is great in both offense and defense. As @DBC mentioned, they are not flashy when compared to all the non-classic heroes, but they do their job very well :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I take it that it wasn’t really bad heroes, with Caedmon and Li Xiu which should I level 1st? Thanks guys for all the good help/information :slight_smile:

I’d go Caedmon over li… fast vs average. And caed’s debuff is very useful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 vote for Caedmon over Li Xiu, for the reasons above.

Also: Caedmon is generally equally good on both offense and defense. Li Xiu is better on defense than offense. Caedmon is therefore more versatile.

2 Likes

And caed’s costume! Can’t wait to max it!!

3 Likes