I decided to go with mostly 4* heroes for emblems first (for 9 of 10 classes). Now my first wave of heroes has reached +20 or is just a few emblems away from doing so.
(Yes, I take them all to +20. I’m too much of a completionist to stop at +18 or +19).
So it’s time to decide on the second wave of “to-be-emblemed-heroes” now, which I did for all classes - except for Wizards. Proteus was the obvious choice for the first Wizard, but I can’t decide for the second one.
I don’t have any of the non-standard 5* Wizards, so the decision is between Kiril and Isarnia. As different as those two might be, my usage of them is actually quite similar:
- I use them against red Titans
- I don’t use them against other Titans
- I use them once in every war
- I don’t use them in defense teams, neither raid nor war
- usable in content that is restricted to 4* heroes
- profits from emblems way faster, since he is 4*
- my +20 Grimm can replace Isarnia, but Kiril has no replacement when a blue healer is needed
- I already have a solid bank of healers (+20 Melendor, +20 Boldtusk, 4-80 Vivica who is also on my list for emblems in the second wave)
- especially Boldtusk is very similar to Kiril and can replace him whenever a certain color for the healer doesn’t matter
- as a 5*, emblems will eventually take her beyond 5* level (while 4* heroes “just” reach 5* level with emblems)
What should I do?