Khagan is of no use?

Agreed.

Any 5* hero will be punished by better teams .

Her point was very reasonable, walk in w a group of 5* heroes at 2nd ascension and expect them to get hammered.

1 Like

Khagan is bad, and you should feel bad ( \ / ) ( ; , , , ; ) ( \ / )

Why?

Frida is amazing at second tier
Anzogh good with wu kong
Elkhanan not so much
Justice is solid

I have 2 Kagen at 4/80 and am currently using them on both flank positions in the current raid tournaments - its driving opponents crazy

2 Likes

At second tier, Frida hits less than a fully maxed Sonya although Sonya hits just one target, I didn’t see appreciable impact from Frida until I got her to 4/80., now compare Frida at 3/70 to a fully maxed Grimm, they both hit at 3, but Grimm attack becomes more superior.
While some 4* may be lower on def and HP, a good number of fully maxed 4s when rightly used will.make minced meat of most partly ascended 5s.

I am not arguing that if you max a four it will be a bit stronger then a a give 3 70. But

First i am very far from maxing anything
for it takes forever.

I adore the fact thaylt i have lots of variety. And then again

I want a blue team fior titan and red tanks but. What to do? Take boril up.? Sonia? Magni to 3.70 then 4.80?

Anyway for variety i need lots and lits of xp…

Its interesting lots of people speak about maxed hero’s alll the time. Maybe it is because you play very long time.

I am very far from there . Even thou i have the mats…

But i spoke about kahagn. Him i cant seem to use. Justice fires… khagan dies… elkhanan survives but i rather ascend another hansel…

And if i need 30 viable heros for the war i need at least to take them to 2 3 tier

For me frida was good from day one. Frida shoot first then magni. Then blue tiles. Boom. One turn two heros down

I have sonia 1.1 but take her up now will be on the expense of magni which i have mats to take him to 4.80 but… It will take forever to feed him anyway…haha

Its not to slow? What is your middle?

In this tournament all specials are fast.

Anyway about red i wonder whom to ascend as second red

Wilbur bt anzigh wu kong are a bomb team…

But if i have a second red to bt. Whom would i take? Not khagan. He dies. Wilbur? Maybe. Anzogh no good eith no support. Keily? Scarlet sir Lancelot?

I would like that it will be khagan but it’s not wirking so much

It all depends on your specific plan of usage, Titan, raids or class trial,.
Scarlett, although she is squishy, will be my choice for fast mana, high tile damage and enemies attack down, with BT +48% attack buff her hits becomes significant and on 3, but BT is average mana so needs appropriate timing . Kelile is another good choice, fast mana, DoT balanced. Att and def… not considering Anzogh, not sure you have the mats yet.

Eh khagan is the worst tc 5* red.

Each color has their worst.

Quintus
Justice
Thorne
Horghall
Khagan

I’d save the rings for someone else(pretty much anyone else) even if i was f2p(i would consider justice for alliance wars if goin yellow tanks but only exception for me really)

Unusable? No. But pretty much any hero in their given color is a better and more viable option

1 Like

Well, to be honest here a maxed Khagan would be decent but, if I didn’t have enough mats I’d rather max any red 4* hero than bringing a 5* hero to 3/70.

I made that mistake when I got Frida. She’s decent at 3/70 when paired with Grimm but it would have been a better idea to ascend Kiril to 4/70. He appeared right after I used mats on her tho… sigh…

1 Like

Sometimes I ponder how they could have been if they were released as HOTMs…

1 Like

Oh if they were paywall heros they would be substantially better, no question there

The most impressive tc hero fix I’ve seen is with leonidas. He went from junk to viable with his last tune up

Kad, elk, horg, and many of the other v20 “fixes” they did for tc heros, I’ve barely noticed a difference if any.

He has fast mana in this raid tournamebt and no blue heroes allowed so 2 khagans on flank is good

Ha. I got both . Khagan and justice and… atomos!..

Wow…

This tournament very fast

Khagan near justice. They obliterate everything… And tiles are filling mana so fast

So fun…

1 Like

I ran into Khaghan and Horghall together, that was a nightmare to deal with under very fast.

1 Like

Yes… very fast is their paradise

I was lucky/unlucky enough to pull Khagan during today’s Atlantis pull. He is my only red five star and I do have a decent existing roster of fully leveled red four stars so I have no issues there. My question is if I were to use him on defense, what would his best positioning be? Should I bother leveling him or wait for something better?