🔵 [Jun 30, 2019] Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Same team as last time

3 Likes

My best trial because all heroes are maxed and good:

Zimkitha - Red Hood - Evelyne - Caedmon - Gregorion

3 Likes

This team could autofarm this as well, I guess. No items used.

5 Likes

Well, that didn’t go as well as last time, but I still finished. I used:

• Melendor +9
  • Tiburtus +9
  • Caedmon 4^70
  • Melia 3^50
  • Brienne 3^50

Caedmon is maxed this time (up from 3^48), and Melendor and Tiburtus are both up two talents.

My three-stars didn’t fare nearly as well during the boss waves this time, resulting in a lot more health potion use before the bosses. Worse, I wasn’t able to charge everyone’s specials before the boss waves, so I was only able to open by firing Tiburtus and Melendor. Went straight to the dragon and bomb combo, and thankfully got some board help to charge and fire Brienne and Melia quickly. Having both of those specials active at once really makes the green tiles brutal with 3 green heroes. Chao took out Melia, and Horghall’s special left me completely without healing potions. I re-fired dragon + bomb when they expired, and immediately, my Brienne and Tiburtus fell. Actually pleased with the damage I had done to that point, I unloaded all my axes, tanking down Chao and Horghall. My team of Melendor+Caedmon vs. Brienne was a simple battle of attrition, with Melendor dying, but Caedmon landing a killing special before Brienne’s next attack. Considering I ran a team with 2 three-stars, I’m still pretty pleased with this level of item use.

Melendor goes to +10; Tiburtus is just shy of +10. Trainer hero goes to Muggy! :laughing:

Considering how the Ranvir I pulled at the start of this Atlantis might work with this team. Obviously, I rely heavily on the super-boosted tile damage from Brienne and Melia. Would a 2^60 Ranvir (with a reasonably leveled special) be preferable to Melia 3^50? He will have better stats, but Melia’s special is a guaranteed improvement in tile damage, while Ranvir’s is conditional and subject to missing. On the plus side, Ranvir also brings a sniper special, where Melia’s special damage itself is pretty weak. Thoughts anyone?

3 Likes

Old Team:
Trials%20of%20Nature(Old%20Team)

New Team:

-I brought Melendor as a healer. I also had Triton to boost Melendor’s heal.
-Melendor served as my healer and dispeller.
-Yes, I swapped out Master Lepus for Triton and switched in Melendor for Chao.
-The changes made the trials easier. Triton + Melendor hit hard, removed enemy buffs, and healed me for a huge amount of HP.
-I used a few heals and mana pots. Nothing crazy.
-Lianna will get the ranger emblems, but not for awhile. Stocking up food to be able to do some trains with all the recruits and items I got from Atlantis Rises. I need the iron for building upgrades. Ranvir will probably get the druid emblems when he is maxed, but I’m undecided. Hoarding all druid emblems right now.
-Hansel ate the trainer hero.

2 Likes

Ranvir would probably work ok, since there isn’t a healer you have to finish off. I suspect in Trials of Fortitude with Vivica, Ranvir would be a little bit of a pain when his buff doesn’t have an effect while trying to do the last bit of damage to finish her off.

3 Likes

True. My Trials of Fortitude team is a little more durable, but hurting for direct damage, with Rigard, Boril, Melendor, and Caedmon. I’d be switching Ranvir in for Hawkmoon +20 there, so the decision is a little less clear cut, but I’m really itching to pull emblems from Hawkmoon for Rigard. Just don’t want to cripple my teams that are working now by pulling emblems from three-stars (waiting to pull Valen’s fighter emblems for Poseidon for the same reason). Would help to pull Gafar tomorrow when I use my EHTs for Sand Empire. A hitting purple cleric with a healing debuff is just what the doctor ordered for Vivica!

4 Likes

I had Chao+12, Evelyn 3:70, Tiburtus 4:4 Meleondor+11 and Khagan, 3:70 and needed two bombs and two time stops to wrap up the Trials of Nature.

3 Likes

This trial was fun the tiles fell in place and even on the final stage usually they will fall all the way until the last stage. This one wasn’t really a lot of weapons needed since I had some decent heroes and had some of them maxed so that helped

2 Likes

No problem at all. This one was a breeze

2 Likes

1 thing to say

Atlantis family to the rescue!!

3 Likes

My team last time.

My team this time. Major changes, as I finally got around to leveling Mel some. Since Triton died last time so easily, I swapped in Lepus. I also benched a too-fragile 3.70 Evelyn for Buddy, and made sure Mel was next to him for minion meat shielding. These changes meant I had three different heroes to cope with Brienne’s buff, and one to counter Horghall’s debuff.

I got to the bosses with everyone charged except Zimkitha, plus 2 diamonds on the board. Buddy’s minions and attack debuff made this fight much more manageable, though it was hard to keep in place, given the short duration.

I felled the tree first. Even with Zimkitha along, I spent more turns with his attack debuff than I’d like. After last time’s near failure, I was aggressive with the mana and health pots.

With Horghall gone, I could ghost tiles and no longer needed to worry about his debuff. Chao and Brienne both went down without too much trouble.

I might bring bear banners to flip the debuff next time. Otherwise, I was reasonably happy with how it went down.

The trainer will be saved for when I finally break down and give tonics to Evelyn. The emblems will go to Lepus and Triton.

2 Likes

Same team as last with one switch.
Tib 3.60 for Triton 3.60

Total power about 3360

Reflections:
I should keep Tiburtus but max him to 4.80 , just because he helps finish the stage faster , and can be useful outside this challenge.

Triton & Mel combo makes survival much better.

Gradius has been recently acquired - he could be used in survival and damage. But never really heard much about him , and I don’t fancy slow mana heroes.

And why didn’t I walk w mana potions ??? This is beyond me.

Last trial Last session

Ps sorry no pics as the bosses got defeated before I could take the pic. Apologies :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Belith + Gadeirus.

Belith and Caedmon can dispel but throwing Bomb Attack also help when they are not charged.

Caedmon was only 4/67 back then. This is my current mono green team:

No effect it seems.

Due to bad board against the boss, I had to use many items: 7 Healing Potion, 5 Arrow Attacks, 5 Bomb Attacks, 3 Dragon Attacks.

For Caedmon, no maxed Ranger yet.

Muggy.

1 Like

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

NOTE TO SELF: Bombs are unneeded, but Axes or Arrows would be nice for reducing the use of other minor items by limiting damage.

The Battle

Last time I finished off the Bosses in 7 moves with minimal item usage.

This time it took 15 moves, so I used my Minor Healing and more of the Minor Mana.

But on the whole, still very easy.

Shiny New Emblems

…all on the shelf.

Ranger Triton is at +9, so his next node requires 49 Emblems, and I only have 21 now.

Druid Melendor is at +18, which is as high as I’m taking any heroes. I’m waffling a bit on whether Caedmon or Gadeirus is my next Druid, so I’m saving the 58 Emblems I have for now.

Hungry Clones

My fourth Melendor ate the Trainer Hero.

3 Likes

My team

Depleted mini health potions, used arrows and axes and a turtle banner as well. Went a bit overkill when green tiles were hard to come by.

Trainer will go to Mel to lessen his squishiness (will need a truckload more). Emblems will sit safely in my inventory until Mel comes of age… maybe?

2 Likes

Apparently this was one of the posts i missed contributing to last time.

Here’s the team i used this time. Just finished maxing Evelyn last night. She makes 5* number 8 for me. My team last time had Lianna in that spot, but she’s 3/70. I just got the last tonic needed today with Shrikewood. Yet, i pulled Tarlak. So. It’s possible she’s getting passed over again.
I’m so ham broke right now that Evelyn didn’t get any emblems and i don’t have enough yet to bring Zim up to 6.
My goal is to max Triton here soonish.

3 Likes

Easiest trial for me since they came out. Ranvir is an effin beast.

3 Likes

This is one of the trials I’m least prepared in.

I’m 30k exp points away from lvl 30 so I only did the 2 first stages. Anyways, with my team, theres no way I could have pulled stage 3.

I managed to keep them all alive till the end but then they started falling like flies… Used 4 axes but right at the end liana had her special charged and the other hero was about to hit, and my poor brienne and lvl 1 melia were going to die. I used the revival scroll, I’m not sorry, thats what theyre for :stuck_out_tongue:

At the begining I was just gonna do the first stage, but 1 hour away from the end of the event I motivated myself and went for the second one.

I hope next time I will have some 4* hero for this trial or I will have similar results.

Shout out to Needler, he’s been with me since the begining and continues to be useful, he was the real mvp! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Needler was my homeboy for a long time at the beginning of the game. Green Goblin Fan Club for life! Impressive that you finished stage 2 with that team. Congrats.

3 Likes