🍻 [July 16, 2020] Tavern of Legends Event – FAQ & Team Discussion

No hurry :slight_smile: till then people will have to suffice with the text based info up top haha

thank you so much for the help :kissing_heart:

1 Like

What would you need for stage 3? I was flirting with danger by bringing unlevelled 4* heroes and obviously died (but did kill Anzogh tho :rofl:). Can re-do that stage in 5 mins.

HP ob boss and mobs of stages 1-3.

The other levels I captured via Screenshots

10: Anzogh, Margaret, Seshat

good luck all of you

13 Likes

Thank you @Kaenguru , @Pantryraider and @yelnats_24 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks mate!! OP all updated.

2 Likes

Huge thank you @Guvnor and contributors @Kaenguru @yelnats_24 @Pantryraider @cap for all your work! :hugs:

5 Likes

2 Mob waves, 3 enemies each. each enemy has a hp of 678

Frida & Anzogh hp: 2883

Innate resistances don’t seem to be working or they were not given to these HotM bosses for the quest. Frida is currently under an attack debuff and Kunchen is under a defense debuff.

3 Likes

They haven’t previously either. Confirmed to be working as intended:

3 Likes

Unable to find this tool using the link provided so useless info

I’ve got the health data from Stage 1 and 2. (and xp gain if needed)

Stage1:
monsters: 409
Seshat: 1740
(xp: 1300)

Stage 2:
monsters: 534
Kunchen: 2271
(xp: 1600)

@cadi
You can use this chart to see xp. It’s the same :blush:

4 Likes

Must be an oddity on your end.

Just used both links and both went the the right spots.

26 Likes

Waaay too easy. I played rainbow teams all the way up, didn’t even think about which heroes I am taking, just randomly took one of each color (ok, at some point I did want to take one healer)… only used legendary heroes on last two stages…

“Rewards” gave me my 116th Ulmer, 212th Hawkmoon and 83rd Dawa (yes, I had terrible luck for Dawas).

Great event, see you in a month.

7 Likes

Any fancy pics with the current roster of heroes for this month?

They need to make Noor average and make Telluria slow.
#slowdownTelluria

1 Like

I keep stacking against the mobs and finding myself running out of purples (did just start running a neutral color against the yellow mobs to save some purple for the end). But did four levels easily with 3* heroes (including some not-fully-leveled), the next three with 4s, planning on doing the last three with a mix of 4 and 5, once the energy regenerates.

I’m a little underwhelmed by the legendary Dawa, though.

EDIT: Remembering to take Proteus along made the last level a joke. As was my legendary pull: Friar Tuck. At least Lianna had some high-calorie food.

1 Like